• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Woke up feeling happy today which never happens. It's day two of feeling better. I know I always share early then crash again but this is a relief.

Am taking sarcosine and NAC by Pro Frontal. I am also on meds - currently mirtazapine, fluoxetine, lithium and lamotrigine.

I'd say worth a try if you are on meds or not.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I had the same reaction to L-Methylfolate, but it only lasted a few weeks. Tried NAC and it didn't do shit, plus it was disgusting.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I had the same reaction to L-Methylfolate, but it only lasted a few weeks. Tried NAC and it didn't do shit, plus it was disgusting.
Yeah, I know. I often have had a week of relief on a med or supplement then my brain resets to it's own normal depressive state. Sigh

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yeah, I know. I often have had a week of relief on a med or supplement then my brain resets to it's own normal depressive state. Sigh
That's such a shame. We think it's finally over and the path to recovery is open, but the truth is we're doomed to hit rock bottom again...