O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I was thinking of doing a deathbed confession post but it's not as close yet although I feel like it getting closer and closer.
This reality doesn't feel real to me. Is there anyone here that feel like something happened after Convid ?
I myself haven't taken the shots but it feels like something big happened to everyone around me after this period.

Anyone here feel the same way? Like nobody I interact with in real life feels like a real person. I Sense nothing real about them .. I even hesitated a bit doing this post because I feel like no real person will ever respond to this thread .. Because I think it's gonna be censored , and not by the Staff here but censored by the "controllers" of this place.

Like I've been doing this now for 5+ years but I think I'm at my end .. I can't live like this for much longer. My state of mind is "chinease finga cuffed" on all levels and I've been burying my head in the sand for too long now .. I just need to vent about this .. I*m going to work and everyday it literally feels like im in a dollhouse full of empty people. The closest analogy I have are NPCS. I guess some people call them Organic Portals too.

it feels like some kind of game but at the same time it feels malevolent so I can't really tell what is what ...

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap