• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I wish there was a site like SS but for abortion because I can't find anything on the clearnet!!! Fuck living in a country that makes you pay thousands out of pocket for a simple procedure, both for pills or curettage... if you can even find a doctor willing to do it in what's supposed to be a secular country! i don't have that kind of money, i need it for drugs to keep me sane..! does anybody know a site where i can find information on home abortion, or order pills? i want to live a while longer before i kill myself, i finally have something to live for (heroin, until it becomes a drag) but if i can't abort... I'll be forced to just kill myself. it would be a mercy kill for both parties.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and demuic
throughtheglass

throughtheglass

oof
Nov 28, 2020
Try Women on Web. If you are in a very bad financial situation, they will pay for your pills.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts and no 4mat
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Try Women on Web. If you are in a very bad financial situation, they will pay for your pills.
thanks so much! i don't know how i haven't found it myself. it must be blocked in my country like SS...