Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Every day as soon as my eyes open I think about wanting to be dead, it's litrually every single day and it actually gets worse each day, feels like my only goal in my life is to die! It's like I'm just here, trapped, and that's it :meh:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Amber1974!!, shush, searchingfreedom and 22 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Every day as soon as my eyes open I think about wanting to be dead, it's litrually every single day and it actually gets worse each day, feels like my only goal in my life is to die! It's like I'm just here, trapped, and that's it :meh:

That's how I feel too.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and Freeme3820
E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
Never read something so relatable ❤️

• Love
Reactions: next-season .? and Freeme3820
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
That's how I feel as well. I get a few seconds after waking up then this feeling creeps into my chest again and I realise I have another day of hell in front of me. Sorry you feel this way love, sending you some hugs and love :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Blueman, LenkaX, Freeme3820 and 2 others
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
That's how I feel too.

It's rubbish ain't it :ehh: x
Uk
Love the name

UK here too x
Never read something so relatable ❤

It's so tiring isent it x
That's how I feel as well. I get a few seconds after waking up then this feeling creeps into my chest again and I realise I have another day of hell in front of me. Sorry you feel this way love, sending you some hugs and love :heart:

It's pretty sad that so many people feel the same way really, I just think what if I was born in a different year or a diff country would it be different, daft I no but its something I seem to focus on, sending love to you too :heart: x

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Round and round we go on the tilt-o-whirl of life. And as we go round and round, the ride gets faster and faster, and we get dizzier - and sicker, and sicker, and sicker, and sicker.

The only time I'm happy is when I'm asleep. Not dreaming, but in a deep deep sleep. Nothing hurts worse than waking up from that deep sleep, and recollecting where I am, and who I am. And it feels, OH NO, why couldn't I have woken up as a different person with a better life? Why couldn't I have just stayed in that deep sleep forever?

And it just keeps going on.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Round and round we go on the tilt-o-whirl of life. And as we go round and round, the ride gets faster and faster, and we get dizzier - and sicker, and sicker, and sicker, and sicker.

The only time I'm happy is when I'm asleep. Not dreaming, but in a deep deep sleep. Nothing hurts worse than waking up from that deep sleep, and recollecting where I am, and who I am. And it feels, OH NO, why couldn't I have woken up as a different person with a better life? Why couldn't I have just stayed in that deep sleep forever?

God yea, I know exactly were you are coming from, people say they feel like they are a burden, I feel like life is a burden x

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
Much and such the same.. I know how you feel.. Life can feel on track but then these invasive thoughts come in, can't cope anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Existingnotliving and Freeme3820
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
God yea, I know exactly were you are coming from, people say they feel like they are a burden, I feel like life is a burden x

Absolutely. I'm born into this life - life should provide for me. Life should be like a loving parent that cares for us, and gives us all what we need when we need it. But life doesn't. Life is like a shitty parent that is a bad provider - that beats us with a phone cord and
rapes our butthole.

I didn't ask for life. Life happened to me. Why fuck was I born if everything is just gonna be bullshit all the time?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amber1974!!, 262653, Homecoming and 2 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Love this thread. So relateable. Getting up angry, depressed, anxious, tired, and sad every day.

I would love it if saying this to a GP will result in prescription for N.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, 262653, Freeme3820 and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I fully relate. My life seems to be heading toward ctb. My life has contained a string of failures, the most current being my failure to kill myself as of yet.

I would love it if saying this to a GP will result in prescription for N.
A prescription for N... this sounds like a dream world. I want to go to there!

• Hugs
Reactions: Freeme3820 and Busdriver
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
Totally relate to all the posts in this thread. I feel trapped and exist somewhere between wanting to be dead and too afraid so far to actually do it. But I know I'm helpless and hopeless and life will not get better. I'm 37 and that's enough years of life to know I ain't it. I'm tired of being this shitty character in a video game without the ability to level up. I've been called a loser my whole life and quite frankly I haven't proven them wrong.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Existingnotliving, searchingfreedom and 2 others
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Totally relate to all the posts in this thread. I feel trapped and exist somewhere between wanting to be dead and too afraid so far to actually do it. But I know I'm helpless and hopeless and life will not get better. I'm 37 and that's enough years of life to know I ain't it. I'm tired of being this shitty character in a video game without the ability to level up. I've been called a loser my whole life and quite frankly I haven't proven them wrong.

The only people who are the losers are the ones calling you that, that's the only way they feel like they are something special by putting someone down x

Reactions: Amber1974!!
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I took a bit of melatonin and diazepam last night, I was finally able to have a deep sleep with no dreams. It felt so good. I wish it would last forever.

Reactions: mopeyD and Meditation guide