• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
SN is by far the most popular method on here, at least from what I've seen, but I was wondering, would salt work too? Apparently, 47+ teaspoons of salt is lethal. Would the death be similar to SN, or would it be more painful? Would it even work? I'd assume so, because they're both a type of salt, but I have no idea.

I'm asking this half out of curiosity and half because I don't think I'd ever be able to get my hands on SN in my situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
No, I don't think salt would work. SN coagulates the blood. I doubt salt would do that.

Reactions: Wraith, Deleted member 19654, SmellyRat and 2 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Death would not be similar at all. Regular salt does not induce methemoglobinemia. Nitrite does that, not chloride.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
SN is by far the most popular method on here, at least from what I've seen, but I was wondering, would salt work too? Apparently, 47+ teaspoons of salt is lethal. Would the death be similar to SN, or would it be more painful? Would it even work? I'd assume so, because they're both a type of salt, but I have no idea.

I'm asking this half out of curiosity and half because I don't think I'd ever be able to get my hands on SN in my situation.
I assume it creates an electrical imbalance in the heart causing heart failure? I'm not sure if that's painful or not.

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I assume it creates an electrical imbalance in the heart causing heart failure? I'm not sure if that's painful or not.

My dearest friend had a massive heart attack and survived- she remembers a lot of pain with the heart attack, warning pains that she mistook for other types of pain for a day before the attack- and severe pain when the attack occurred,
Her heart attack was due to mechanical issues though, not so much electrolyte imbalance- the valve was severely damaged and she needed a triple bypass and valve replacement surgery.
My other question on electrolyte imbalance based on my friend's experience is would an imbalance stop the heart? Or just damage it? That would be a question to ask too. My friend's heart kept going through the attack- she walked in to the ER a day later due to the continuing pain and they told her she'd had a massive heart attack sometime in the past 24 hours...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My other question on electrolyte imbalance based on my friend's experience is would an imbalance stop the heart? Or just damage it?
It can kill you if it's severe enough. You can research it.

Reactions: Echo
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
It can kill you if it's severe enough. You can research it.
I'm sure it can, i wasn't questioning its deadliness. I was wondering if, based on my friend's experience, it would be a 100% thing-?
I am asking as i too am learning.