WishToBeGood

WishToBeGood

To scared to live and to scared to die
Jul 22, 2023
Does anybody have any information around Saki Sanobashi? I just find the whole concept interesting to me. This is my first post so I'm sorry if it's not good or is in the wrong area. I'm also interested in what anybody else thinks about it.

Vuxin

Vuxin

Eternal wandering
Feb 13, 2023
Saki sanobashi isnt real, it started off as a "lost deep web" anime from some users on 4chan and reddit, it does (somewhat) exist now as people have made animations/pictures depicting what it would look like based on the original description. If you dont already know the basic story of what it is supposed to be is an anime where some school girls get locked in a bathroom and lose their sanity and start killing eachother in the most fucked ways possible (hope some of this is helpful)

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
WishToBeGood

WishToBeGood

To scared to live and to scared to die
Jul 22, 2023
Saki sanobashi isnt real, it started off as a "lost deep web" anime from some users on 4chan and reddit, it does (somewhat) exist now as people have made animations/pictures depicting what it would look like based on the original description. If you dont already know the basic story of what it is supposed to be is an anime where some school girls get locked in a bathroom and lose their sanity and start killing eachother in the most fucked ways possible (hope some of this is helpful)
Thank you for clarifying that for me! I kind of thought that it wasn't real but I didn't really know. This helped me a lot! Even though it's not real I still find the entire prospect of lost media interesting.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
ever since I heard about it I thought it was made up although I don't have much info about it or looked into this post really makes me think that I should look into it

I will be surprised if it is mentioned on the lost media wiki because I feel like if it's real that they would find it / get to the bottom of it

makes me wish that someone wrote a creepypasta about it instead of just making up something to try to get people to search for it or maybe the point was to encourage people to create

I miss the 2010s