• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
I'm sure many people have gotten it from the same source and it came in a vacuum seal plastic bag. I'm wondering how people opened the bag safely to weigh it? I have 100g and now I'm trying to figure out how to open the bag and get it out safely and weigh it. I guess then I will divide it into four. I did buy a scale off of Amazon I hope it's accurate because I've never used one before.

I have severe cognitive issues and my hands have tremors so it's going to be difficult for me to do. Can I do it a week or two before I plan to use? Can I put it into four Ziplock bags? Trying to get it into glass containers maybe two difficult for me.

Do I need to wear gloves and a mask? It may seem like I'm overthinking but with cognitive issues I don't think that's possible. Better to be safe than sorry. I have heard about people having symptoms when they have it touch their hands by accident.

I need very simple directions if possible. Thank you!

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'd open it just before using it then pour about a quarter into a cup sitting on the scale until you get 25g, make sure to zero the scale after putting the cup on but it shouldn't matter much if you use a flimsy disposable plastic cup.

Reactions: cowboypants, rozeske, Catch-22 and 1 other person
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
I did buy a scale off of Amazon I hope it's accurate because I've never used one before.
You can take a couple different coins, look up online how much they weigh and weigh them. That's how I used to check my scales

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
I'd open it just before using it then pour about a quarter into a cup sitting on the scale until you get 25g, make sure to zero the scale after putting the cup on but it shouldn't matter much if you use a flimsy disposable plastic cup.
Thank you!
You can take a couple different coins, look up online how much they weigh and weigh them. That's how I used to check my scales
Thank you!

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you are planning to open it before your ctb date better use gloves since it can be absorbed through skin, I'm not sure if mask would be nessessary but it wouldn't hurt to put one on. Why do you want to divide it? I think if its properly sealed, it's best left alone until ctb date, unless you want to test it's purity.

Reactions: cowboypants