• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
Hi-I m new here.I been chronicially ill for 12 years now and looking now for a way out.I m from Germany,but unfortunately my diagnose is not enough to go to dignitas/switzerland...........So does anyone know where to obtain the nitrite in Germany/Europe? I have found a few online,but do not sure they would send it to a pribaze person.also does anyone know somene who obtained N from Mexico in Germany? thanks

Reactions: overkill, Strumgewehr, EuroMan and 3 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
For the N, apparently there's a list of risky countries, but I don't know where it is. Maybe someone else does?

I know there's someone on eBay who sells nitrite and can ship it worldwide except for a few countries, but Germany isn't among them.

Reactions: EuroMan
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
go on amazon.co.uk and try ordering sodium nitrite from there!

Reactions: Strumgewehr and EuroMan
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
For the N, apparently there's a list of risky countries, but I don't know where it is. Maybe someone else does?

Germany is on the list of risky countries as well as Austria and Poland. A still ships there though, but you should request the "special packaging" in order to assure that your package makes it through customs. He will refill the N into another bottle or anything similiar. Just consider that in this case you can not store the N for a long time and you should store it in a fridge (or any other cold place).

Regarding the SN, based on a quick search you should be able to buy it from any major company that sells laboratory equipment.
I found this: http://www.reiss-laborbedarf.de/?se...navi_shop=483&artgr_nr=502&artikel_id=1005551
Alternatively you should be able to order it from Merck.

Reactions: ge0rge
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I did a training to work in a German pharmacy, you can't just order dangerous chemicals from a online shop as there are a bunch of rules that you have to follow and regulations that have to be observed (it is Germany, after all -.- We are known for it)

Reactions: EuroMan and Couchking
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I did a training to work in a German pharmacy, you can't just order dangerous chemicals from a online shop as there are a bunch of rules that you have to follow and regulations that have to be observed (it is Germany, after all -.- We are known for it)
Does SN count to dangerous chemicals? I mean it's fatal in high doses obviously, but it's used on our food as well (in much smaller doses ofc)

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Here in Germany, pretty much everything counts as dangerous chemicals. You can't even buy hydrogen peroxide in a pharmacy higher than a 3 percent concentration. Nitrite is strictly controlled here.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, EuroMan and Couchking
T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
so what does that mean cratureoflight?its not possible buying it? there is a seller from uk on ebay-or would they withhold the package if they see the toxic sign on it??

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
I'm not sure if there are problems with ordering this stuff, the safety warnig doesnt have to be on the outer packaging does it? There are two sellers on ebay that deliver to Germany, one from UK, one from Poland. I guess it should be fine to try, it's not illegal.

Reactions: Tiburcio
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
reiss laborbedarf verschickt kein Natriumnitrit E250 an Privatpersonen. Versuch vielleicht in einer Metzgerei zu fragen, ob die dir das Zeug besorgen können. Behaupte, dass du dein Fleisch selbst pökeln willst.

Reactions: Tiburcio
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
reiss laborbedarf verschickt kein Natriumnitrit E250 an Privatpersonen. Versuch vielleicht in einer Metzgerei zu fragen, ob die dir das Zeug besorgen können. Behaupte, dass du dein Fleisch selbst pökeln willst.
Wie schätzt du denn die Bestellung auf ebay ein?