brokendreamsxo

brokendreamsxo

May 28, 2021
hi everyone. i been feeling better for awhile and i just been feeling bad again. i feel like giving up on everything. there is no point even trying . like evertime i try better my life or my confidence. i get right back to the start and i feel even worse now then ever i dont know what to do. i been having thoughts of ctb but idk i just feel so numb and empty i dont wanna do anything i dont have the willpower to do anything i just dont care anymore about myself i wish i can just not wake up tomorrow i dont know i hate myself so much inreally do. infeel like nothing can make me happy anymore and i have nobody that is on my team just everyone wants to bring me down it sucks. does anyone rlse feel like this every. sorry if i annoyed anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, qwert3948 and Imprisoned
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Many addictions are tormenting me. You are not alone in this.

Reactions: brokendreamsxo
brokendreamsxo

brokendreamsxo

May 28, 2021
Many addictions are tormenting me. You are not alone in this.
im so sorry you feel like this to it really sucks. i am trying to watch youtube videos that make me feel better and trying to calm myself down. i need to stop listening to other people. i hope your doing ok my heart goes out to you

Reactions: Labyrinth
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
hi everyone. i been feeling better for awhile and i just been feeling bad again. i feel like giving up on everything. there is no point even trying . like evertime i try better my life or my confidence. i get right back to the start and i feel even worse now then ever i dont know what to do. i been having thoughts of ctb but idk i just feel so numb and empty i dont wanna do anything i dont have the willpower to do anything i just dont care anymore about myself i wish i can just not wake up tomorrow i dont know i hate myself so much inreally do. infeel like nothing can make me happy anymore and i have nobody that is on my team just everyone wants to bring me down it sucks. does anyone rlse feel like this every. sorry if i annoyed anyone
I often feel like there's no point in trying either. It feels like the cards are stacked against me, so to speak. I've just mostly rotted in bed for the past few days because of how demotivated and tired I am. BTW don't worry I'm sure no one will be annoyed, we just wanna support each other

• Hugs
Reactions: brokendreamsxo
L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
If not for having to work I'd rot in bed. I too want to CTB but only have access to things that are likely to keep me alive after or worse off and alive. I wake up more tired than I was when I laid down and hate to see that the sun has come up because I've got to work. Sucks to be me. May we all find peace

• Aww..
Reactions: brokendreamsxo and Imprisoned
brokendreamsxo

brokendreamsxo

May 28, 2021
I often feel like there's no point in trying either. It feels like the cards are stacked against me, so to speak. I've just mostly rotted in bed for the past few days because of how demotivated and tired I am. BTW don't worry I'm sure no one will be annoyed, we just wanna support each other
im sorry depression is nothing to play with i dont wish it on my worse enemy. i notice when i get depressed i just want to drink and sleep all day aswell im sorry your going through a hard time. it breaks my heart a lot of other people are experiencing pain aswell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Imprisoned
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
its like a fucked up game of chutes and ladders right? you move a lot of spaces, and dodge the chutes for a while; it feels like you could really make it! then bam. bad roll. back to start. tantalizing enough for most to be unable to give up, but who ever wins?

• Love
Reactions: Imprisoned and brokendreamsxo
brokendreamsxo

brokendreamsxo

May 28, 2021
If not for having to work I'd rot in bed. I too want to CTB but only have access to things that are likely to keep me alive after or worse off and alive. I wake up more tired than I was when I laid down and hate to see that the sun has come up because I've got to work. Sucks to be me. May we all find peace
im sorry to hear you struggling with your job. having a toxic work environment makes us feel worse. like why cant people just be nice to eachother its so sad. i been thinking about trying coffee to give me energy idk sometimes tho it makes me have more axciety but i wanna give it a shot maybe it can get me to having more desire in my life to do something with myself. i hope you find peace aswell honey. šŸ’–
its like a fucked up game of chutes and ladders right? you move a lot of spaces, and dodge the chutes for a while; it feels like you could really make it! then bam. bad roll. back to start. tantalizing enough for most to be unable to give up, but who ever wins?
your exactly right about that. dont forget about the snakes aka people who try bring us all down its sad. šŸ˜ž no one ever wins i guess only the people bringing us down i guess its what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imprisoned and MyLuckyStars