• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I want to ctbing so badly I can no longer stand the pain, I just want it to stop I need it to stop it's pure torture.
I wonder all the time why hell is the universe doing this to me, I know I haven't been a bad person so why, in my mind the only explanation is that the universe is
sadistic, sorry I know that's a strong word
but why else? Im so angry because it's always the good people that suffer most and the people that do horrible things and have a black heart, have the happiest
of lives and nothing phases them. Why the hell do they deserve to be happy, that enrages me. I can picture the universe smiling down at me right now.
Does anyone else feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc, _Minsk and 4 others
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Yes, most definately.

Reactions: agony1996, _Minsk, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
I've always thought that this universe is the literal hell, like I must have been a terrible person in my previews life and now I pay for it here in hell.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I've always thought that this universe is the literal hell, like I must have been a terrible person in my previews life and now I pay for it here in hell.
I don't know, maybe that's something to think about. Maybe there is a past life but to have to endure this much pain then I must have been a serial killer

Reactions: Loona6546645
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
I don't know, maybe that's something to think about. Maybe there is a past life but to have to endure this much pain then I must have been a serial killer
Well I don't really believe in a past life but it just feels that way sometimes

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds very rough what you have to go through. Life is often so unfair. Idk whether the universe (aka higher being) is responsible for that or it's all just coincidence. I had a phase in my life that felt like a curse when everything went downhill and everything went wrong what could go wrong for no obvious reason. I feel that this is still the case but I stopped fighting "destiny" (=giving up and swtiching off) and things calmed down.

I don't believe in a universe (or higher being) that has "control" over me - it's just, luck in life left me.

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
That sounds very rough what you have to go through. Life is often so unfair. Idk whether the universe (aka higher being) is responsible for that or it's all just coincidence. I had a phase in my life that felt like a curse when everything went downhill and everything went wrong what could go wrong for no obvious reason. I feel that this is still the case but I stopped fighting "destiny" (=giving up and swtiching off) and things calmed down.

I don't believe in a universe (or higher being) that has "control" over me - it's just, luck in life left me.
I used to believe in god but I don't know anymore cause I keep thinking if there's a god why so much suffering. I use to pray to god everyday to help me but those prayers went unanswered.
At times I feel like someone put a curse on me as well. I don't know what to believe anymore, whether it's god, the universe or a curse maybe it's all of them working together, omg that would be the ultimate slap in the face.
The one thing that I do believe with all my heart is that we don't deserve to suffer this much. How much pain can a human being take.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori