blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I had a dream that's been haunting me for the past couple days and I don't know why. I don't really dream that often and when i do the memories are fuzzy and I don't know why this one has been messing with me lately. Sorry for the loose description i don't remember it all that well.
The dream is pretty much that i'm in some hotel or a place with rooms it might've been a dorm room but for some reason i just have the feeling that whenever i tried to talk to people they just didn't want to talk to me, they knew I was there but for some reason they wouldn't respond at some point I end up with a girl (I think) I can't remember her appearance specifically i think she kept on changing but she comforted me and made sure that I was going to be ok and I know that I loved her truly and wanted to spend a lifetime with her which is something I can't say about any of the people i've dated irl but I couldn't stay with her forever and when she left I've never felt so alone it was as if the only person who ever would care about me had left. I ended up waking up and I've never been able to get out of that sadness I've felt since.
Thank you for reading and i'm sorry for the long rant I love you all feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me whether it be about this post or just in general

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
blank_slab

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
offtopic but i love your pfp

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Dreams can kick my ass sometimes, especially on antidepressants they can be very vivid and profound. Maybe you might be interested in lucid dreaming? If you get good at it it's a nice little escape from reality, you could summon that girl again and talk more

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that, I've had similar dreams. I heard somewhere that all the people you see in your dreams are, well, you. I heard that they're just characters created by your brain. Sure, some may resemble people you know, but in a dream all the people are fragments of you. So, in a way that girl is still with you, she never left you. I hope that knowledge helps comfort you. And like the above comment mentions, maybe get good at lucid dreaming, you can talk to her again one day.

The trick is realizing you're in a dream without waking up. You can research lucid dreaming online, but I know your dreams can have characteristics. For example, its very common for me to have mobility issues when I dream, like I'm walking through thick mud. Basically, a lot of your dreams will have similarities, and noticing these can help you realize you're dreaming.

P.S. Its not recommended that you lucid dream about people you know, if you're not careful then real memories and your dreams can get mixed together. You might talk to your friend about an event that never happened irl because you experienced it with "them" in a dream.

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Dreams can kick my ass sometimes, especially on antidepressants they can be very vivid and profound. Maybe you might be interested in lucid dreaming? If you get good at it it's a nice little escape from reality, you could summon that girl again and talk more
I've never had a lucid dream befor i heard they're interesting
offtopic but i love your pfp
Thank you <3