Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I had a severe breakdown after work. Throwing up outside my car and nearly crashing. When I got home I took all my prescribed benzos plus some alcohol. I didn't think it work anyways but the response of people made me realize that I truly do not care if this is something that will affect others. All I got was a knock at the door from the cops who handed me a pamphlet and on day off work. Although it wasn't a serious attempt, I feel this has only pushed me closer to it. I hope the people in your lives will actually care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, emptymiku, Anon7b8 and 23 others
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Im so sorry this happened to you. I care that you are hurting, even if i dont know you. It's terrible to feel so hopeless and alone.

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, Kit1, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
Im so sorry this happened to you. I care that you are hurting, even if i dont know you. It's terrible to feel so hopeless and alone.
I appreciate your kind words greatly :)

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, ThisUnrest and Adûnâi
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
no one cares, thats why i always remind myself of that so whatever happens it doesnt hurt me or affect me. People just care about themselves and having slaves living and working for them. F them.

Reactions: Moniker and F@#$
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
no one cares, thats why i always remind myself of that so whatever happens it doesnt hurt me or affect me. People just care about themselves and having slaves living and working for them. F them.
I can't think of any good things in this world and I don't understand how others can face this reality without thinking about dying. I envy them so much

• Aww..
Reactions: Moniker, F@#$ and hellispink
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've known nobody gives a fuck about me for years. Fuck'em they'll get theirs when my time comes.

Reactions: Soy un perdedor, H25pital Order, Moniker and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's so sad. I'm so sorry. This world is so heartless. Ironic that if you had succeeded- people may well have gone on a whole- 'what a tragedy' campaign. People have no right to do that if they didn't give a shit beforehand. I wish you had a more supportive environment. I think that's the least anyone should get. It's bad enough people feel this low to begin with.

Reactions: doormat25, Moniker, Kit1 and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is just so sad and I am so sorry that the people around you seem to be quite uncaring. I care. There are others on this chat and forum who cares. There are people in this world who cares - sometimes it feels like a draw of the luck who we end up with though. Please keep chatting on the forum if that helps and take care - you definitely matter.

• Love
Reactions: Pg.964
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Well I have no family so they'd likely not know. My boyfriend said it won't care because I've talked about it so much and no need to tell him any plans I have. He's actually why I have gotten worse mental health wise. My dog will care. Not a single human being will care. Truthfully I don't give a fuck if they cared or not. They haven't cared about anything related to me in life much less in death. My own sister and father gossiped about me being in a DV relationship years ago. You know neither of them offered me help. Just used it to talk shit about me.

Reactions: Pg.964
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
nobody cared when I attempted CTB either, when I said goodbye all I got was a "(name) don't do that" and absolutely no other reaction. So I understand, it's painful,,

• Hugs
Reactions: Pg.964, blackhawk2000 and Rev346