21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
That is absolutely horrible. In my opinion the mum should just have ended the coma instead of dragging his lifeless body with her. (sorry if that came of as harsh...)

Reactions: Jack4230, DoNotLet2, brighter and 7 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
That is absolutely horrible. In my opinion the mum should just have ended the coma instead of dragging his lifeless body with her. (sorry if that came of as harsh...)

Not harsh at all, you're absolutely right. This woman claims that she has accepted that her son wanted to die, yet she's forcing him to live against his will. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Jack4230, brighter, goxua and 5 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
People will look at this differently but I look at this as it was the officers who did this to him, he wanted to die and had they done nothing he would just have had peace, there is no heaven or hell we just cease to exist but they robbed him of that, I wish there was awareness about not saving hanging people because if they die they will just cease to exist but if they survive they would end up in a hell as bad as this.

NO ONE ASKED TO BE BORN SO EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO DIE! How dare these officers have the audacity to rob this poor man of leaving life, they don´t know what he is going through I always use analogies to explain things better although I don´t have a good one I think I could compare this to a video game where you are stuck in the game with a bugged character who doesn´t work properly and have to watch all the other players enjoy this game with their healthy functioning character then you want out but you are not allowed to exit because of other people´s SUBJECTIVE morals.

Who the fuck are other people to say that we aren´t allowed to leave life? At least if they force people to continue living they should provide us with millions to better be able to cope with life they can´t fucking "save" our life and also say you HAVE to work to get money. I never understood why people couldn´t get disability money from the government "just" for having depression or suicidal thoughts I mean there is no more devastating than wageslaving your life away.

Reactions: Jack4230, DoNotLet2, brighter and 3 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
yeah there is another thread about this. I find this story so shocking and horrific. I wish there was some way to help this man. He is basically being tortured and it is legal.

Reactions: Jack4230, brighter, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
402747bdce4ed52fe9fe55472311105f Reminds me of this
He begs Jessica to kill him

Reactions: DoNotLet2 and lululoo