E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
I had this dream some months ago where I met this girl who looked like jean seeberg (who looked a bit like my ex whom I lost to my illness) and we went to a party on a rooftop bar and started dancing. but then she disappeared shortly after and I found out that she accidentally fell down the roof and was laying dead and broken some 10 storeys below. This encapsulates my underlying emotions towarsd my failed life so much. the party (life and love) was just getting started and was imediately cut short shortly after the first bars of the first song even though I'm more likely to be the one to be found broken and shattered literally or figuratevly speaking.

Today I had a terrible nightmare and all I remember about it was that it involved maggots, incest and being stuck in a hellish timeloop.

So sad how my life turned out to be like that and how my sleeping mind cannot but produce such heinous images. I didn't deserve it to be like that, she didn't deserve it, we all didn't deserve to end up like this yet here we are and only a fraction of us seems to have the hope of coming out on the other side of this.

I wish you all better times, better dreams, a better world here or on the other side of this insane phantasmagoria we call life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, AbsurdAbyss, pain6batch9 and 2 others