crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
I feel like I have so much I have yet to experience, so much I want to do. And yet I just know it will not happen. And that contradiction makes me feel infinitely sad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, sandalphon, GreenTree and 19 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I feel like I have so much I have yet to experience, so much I want to do. And yet I just know it will not happen. And that contradiction makes me feel infinitely sad.
Bro is that really your actual face as a profile pic? Why would you do that if so haha.

Reactions: voltage268, uienringptr and ikadasui
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! Reference point alert! Being 65, almost 66, I have somewhat felt the way you do since day one, BUT, BUT, along the journey of life, so many times something that was so unexpected came along that, all of a sudden there was the WOW factor and I truly lived in the moment and it usually caried me on for a long time with good feelings.

The one thing that is this life, is the fact that, yes there is a lot of downers, heavens, being there, done that, but I also have had awesome times.

Take Sanctioned Suicide for example, I have no family nor friends anywhere. Have a brother and sister that I have not seen in over 30 years, 100% their choice, and I was swinging in the wind as far as 100% by myself and then I stumbled on this site back in May of 2020, and they let me join in June 2020 and my world has been 100% better and tons of caring and loving souls here on SS, that make me so much better, each and every day.

Now, I have been through cancer, beat it, YA! and a horrible car crash, not my fault and poof! this site shows up and makes it worth it to me.

Stay strong my fellow awesome SS member and friend, you are too much of a great friend to me to not be.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Lost Magic, GreenTree and 15 others
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
Same friend :( No clue how to tackle this emptiness

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, _Minsk and ...
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
I know if i got false teeth ill be looked at differently. Im hoping that itll make me feel better but im afraid that the extra attention will draw me into a hole again knowing its not the real me they like. It truly sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, JinZhin, whywere and 1 other person
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Same. Have tons of interests, hobbies, things I want to do, but can't see a future where I will ever be able to actually do them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Dead Meat, JinZhin and 5 others
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I had so many things that I thought I would experience but now I can no longer see that happening life has a way of changing so quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Dead Meat, _Minsk and 2 others
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I am not living neither. I don't enjoy anything. :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrokenBliss, Journeytoletgo, myopybyproxy and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. This life can be very disappointing. Being unable to have the life you want can be devastating. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat, JinZhin and 1 other person
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
I could have written this post, as it's something I've been kind of accepting these past few years.

I wish I could be doing so much things, but there is no way out, no future, no light at the end of the tunnel, I am just rotting away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, myopybyproxy, whywere and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I had so many things that I thought I would experience but now I can no longer see that happening life has a way of changing so quickly
Same GIF by Debby Ryan

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokenBliss and whywere
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021

Same. Have tons of interests, hobbies, things I want to do, but can't see a future where I will ever be able to actually do them.

I could have written this post, as it's something I've been kind of accepting these past few years.

I wish I could be doing so much things, but there is no way out, no future, no light at the end of the tunnel, I am just rotting away.
you three said it all

Reactions: JinZhin, ColorlessTrees and Foresight
I

Itsbeenalongtime

Nov 3, 2021
this one said it for me, I have so many plans and things I want to do but i know i cant sustain myself in a way that would allow me to do them, I just loook at it in a way that: hey if im dead, there is nothing i feel nothing, nothing matters.

I'm pretty satisfied with my life but doing things other than sitting in my room all day doing my hobbies makes me feel like dogshit and thats not very sustainable so id rather take myself out than suffer from forcing myself or become a burden to others.

That being said, any billionaires wanna donate some cash I'm open to the concept

Reactions: JinZhin and NSA
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It is scary not being able to live anymore

Reactions: JinZhin and BrokenBliss