• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

angrywarhol2021

Oct 27, 2021
Question: Are there any clear indicators of SA when a body is found? What would the EMTs and hospital staff think was the cause of death and what would they test for if they found someone post-mortem who had used SA but did not suspect it? If the person had some known medical issues, like heart problems, could they assume that there had been a heart attack? Would they test for SA on the container if there were no reason to suspect it was used? For example, I know that when someone is discovered after death by SN there are clear signs of SN usage like the chocolate blood and blue skin. Are there any equivilants for SA? Thanks!

(This assumes of course that there are no messages that SA was used and no labeled bottles or anything left around, so there's nothing that immediately points to SA. I realize this is violates the forum recommendation to label SA after use to avoid harm to medical personnel but just for hypothetical...)

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
If you are referring to Sodium azide, then they would most likely find it during an autopsy. In cases of suspected suicide, they would generally look for the cause which would lead to them eventually discovering any foreign substances. They wouldn't necessarily look for SA but they would probably find it.

• Love
A

angrywarhol2021

Oct 27, 2021
If you are referring to Sodium azide, then they would most likely find it during an autopsy. In cases of suspected suicide, they would generally look for the cause which would lead to them eventually discovering any foreign substances. They wouldn't necessarily look for SA but they would probably find it.
Helpful thanks. Yes I meant sodium azide. What do you think, what natural cause of death would sodium azide most resemble?
Let me ask another way - are there any cases where EMTs or doctors or autopsy have identified SA as the cause of death where it was not clearly indicated by messages or physical evidence??

Last edited:
  • Hugs
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Helpful thanks. Yes I meant sodium azide. What do you think, what natural cause of death would sodium azide most resemble?
Let me ask another way - are there any cases where EMTs or doctors or autopsy have identified SA as the cause of death where it was not clearly indicated by messages or physical evidence??

It's hard to say if there are cases without any evidence of SA yet it was identified as cause of death. I've only been able to find sources that either mentioned it as a cause of suicide or a case in a lab where they had accidental ingestion. In the case of the suicides, they don't clearly report how they discovered that SA was the cause in terms of outside evidence, but they did. They mention finding it present stomach, bile and urinary samples as well as several other reasons that are over my head in terms of medical lingo. I'm no doctor, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but It seems like a lethal dose of SA would be detectable by medical professionals postmortem.

SA can also be explosive I should warn. If they do discover it at the site of a suicide they will likely call in a bomb squad. It can also burn your skin apparently from direct contact. Seems like a dangerous and unpleasant method well as, while also being difficult to obtain. I wouldn't recommend it personally.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465/

• Love