• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nightglimmer

Nightglimmer

May 18, 2019
I used to be set on SA but after seeing so many positive I've things about SN, I'm thinking about switching. For me I just want a certain death and I know SA guarantees that, and I don't even care that it's going to be painful. However it can be a danger to anyone around me, so I'm thinking about ordering SN since it's still lethal but it isn't dangerous to anyone who finds me. Which method is better overall in your opinion?

M

MiCa

Jun 16, 2019
I used to be set on SA but after seeing so many positive I've things about SN, I'm thinking about switching. For me I just want a certain death and I know SA guarantees that, and I don't even care that it's going to be painful. However it can be a danger to anyone around me, so I'm thinking about ordering SN since it's still lethal but it isn't dangerous to anyone who finds me. Which method is better overall in your opinion?

SA? I am interested. What is it and where can it be found? Thank you!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Sodium azide, an almost certain death, possibly in agony. The last possible case here was with a woman who chose this as her way out, among the candles, and burned her house with her in it. I would stick to some older time tested methods, like SN. Cheap, easy to obtain, and hopefully peaceful, as long as you follow the regimen and stay away from open flames, preferably.

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I'd recommend SN. If you do everything well (fasting, antiemetic, antacid, etc) it's effective. Just make sure you don't get found in time. And you won't put others at risk. Someone on here also took SA and survived but has permanent problems now.

Reactions: Thorn