D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
There's very little information on SA in the forums, especially compared to SN. Nitschke said 2mg is the lethal dose in the April 6 livestream. Also, he rated it relatively peaceful. However, there's not much detail (very little detail) on SA compared to SN. SN is very appealing if things go a listed in the PPeh. However, SN only gets a 6/10 for reliability and SA gets a 9/10 and both are rated as relatively peaceful. I have both and am not sure which to take. Does someone have detailed information on the physical experiences (e.g., bad headache, etc.) from SA? I've seen comments in the forums that the side effects of SA are brutal but am not sure if this is correct as there's a lot of conflicting information.

Does anyone have scientific/empirical knowledge of the effects of SA? Does anyone know of someone that successfully used SA?

Reactions: Soul and wolfwoods25
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
same and I really need a europe source, alibaba seems shady af :/
if you have a source for europe id be grateful if u could pm me

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
There's very little information on SA in the forums, especially compared to SN. Nitschke said 2mg is the lethal dose in the April 6 livestream. Also, he rated it relatively peaceful. However, there's not much detail (very little detail) on SA compared to SN. SN is very appealing if things go a listed in the PPeh. However, SN only gets a 6/10 for reliability and SA gets a 9/10 and both are rated as relatively peaceful. I have both and am not sure which to take. Does someone have detailed information on the physical experiences (e.g., bad headache, etc.) from SA? I've seen comments in the forums that the side effects of SA are brutal but am not sure if this is correct as there's a lot of conflicting information.

Does anyone have scientific/empirical knowledge of the effects of SA? Does anyone know of someone that successfully used SA?

I envy you so much, I wish I had SA. There are actually several reports on the net re SA overdoses. As to the science behind it:

"Sodium azide is primarily a mitochondrial toxin, which binds the electron transport chain, inhibiting oxidative phosphorylation. The resulting reduction in adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, even in the presence of oxygen, results in metabolic failure. This mechanism of action is similar to that of cyanide, although sodium azide causes more pronounced vasodilation due to the in vivoconversion of some azide to the vasodilator nitric oxide.Some reports suggest that azide lethality is due to enhanced excitatory transmission from nitric oxide in the central nervous system."

https://www.mdedge.com/clinicianrev...oned-risk-poisoning-others-fatal-sodium-azide

I am pretty sure that you have read the report of a retired Berkeley professor who used SA to successfully ctb. She was a world renowned microbiologist who had access to pretty much any chemical in the lab. There must be good reasons in her choosing SA.

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2014/0...-for-collaborative-response-cautious-approach

Reactions: Soul and spanishguy22
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
As far as I recall, SA is meant to have a very severe headache. It's harder to obtain due to its explosive properties.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Are people not interested in Azide because it is hard to get (in some countries other than the US) and/or its peacefulness (severe headache, other symptoms) and/or the hazmat issues? So much is written about/interest is taken in SN but its reliability is only 6 vs. Azide's 9. Like SN, you can order Azide from Amazon in the US. I have both but am leaning towards Azide because of its reliability. I would prefer to take SN (because of supposed peacefulness) and would if its reliability was higher.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Have you watched this, or similar?

Personally I never considered it because it's difficult to get, potentially explosive and this report of severe headaches... so both reasons.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I've seen this video as well as the April 6, 2019 video which has more/updated info on SN and SA.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i would take sa if i had a way to get it in europe.. if anyone can help me hmu pls

M

Mealone

Apr 22, 2019
Got SA from Amazon last week
100 grams from RPI or something like that
I think I'm doing too much reading about failures and it's freaking me out now
I will.only be able to obtain otc acid/nausea meds and that is one of my fears
I don't have time or energy to try and obtain ex for those or even know how
Have ativan though...
Just don't want to end up waking up in the hospital ya know
Ugh
Also not sure about strength/quality of SA
Was planning on taking 15 g at least
I just want to go to sleep
Been drinking (too much) for anxiety
It makes me just keep putting it off but I need this to happen soon
I'm wasting time
Any advice or support appreciated

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Are you referring to SA failures? I got my SA from RPI as well. It is supposed to be 99% SA.

M

Mealone

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for replying
I guess just failures in general
Other methods I've read about..
Sn, N etc
It started to get me worried
Haven't really heard any about SA
Mainly worried about correct meds beforehand
Are you feeling confident about your purchase
What does your prep include if you don't mind me asking?

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I am mostly confident about the purchase. However, I'm nervous about failure of the method. If failure, there can be brain and other damage. I'm hoping SA is reliable as PPeH gives it a 9/10 for reliability. Prep would be metho 30 - 40 minutes before taking 2g - 5g of SA.

M

Mealone

Apr 22, 2019
Metho? Not sure what this is
Any way to PM you?
Since we are on the same page
You are in US I'm guessing
I'm in CA
I really need to figure this out soon
Running out of time.
Was thinking of trying tagament or similar
Starting 48 hours before? I read that somewhere..
Empty stomach
Motel room
So far that's all I got

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Metho? Not sure what this is
Any way to PM you?
Since we are on the same page
You are in US I'm guessing
I'm in CA
I really need to figure this out soon
Running out of time.
Was thinking of trying tagament or similar
Starting 48 hours before? I read that somewhere..
Empty stomach
Motel room
So far that's all I got
SA death is extremely painful. Like burning inside.

M

Mealone

Apr 22, 2019
Just know that it is effective
Pain, I'm in
Don't know how to PM either darkstar
Shucks
Anyway, can you explain metho anyway
So at least I know
Thanks for replying Spanish guy
I didn't think it would be painless
I just want effective and I can't seem to figure out any other way at this point..
And from.what I've read seems to work when done right
I read an article.about a lab tech who showed no sign of struggle etc
You'd think if he was "burning"he wouldn't have been found just slumped in a chair
Dunno
Would need to hear from a survivor of an attempt
But appreciate the input

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Just know that it is effective
Pain, I'm in
Don't know how to PM either darkstar
Shucks
Anyway, can you explain metho anyway
So at least I know
Thanks for replying Spanish guy
I didn't think it would be painless
I just want effective and I can't seem to figure out any other way at this point..
And from.what I've read seems to work when done right
I read an article.about a lab tech who showed no sign of struggle etc
You'd think if he was "burning"he wouldn't have been found just slumped in a chair
Dunno
Would need to hear from a survivor of an attempt
But appreciate the input
Np bro. Maybe a exaggeration but from what I read it hurts a lot. It's like cyanide. Someone said worse. But yeah I think there's no one who took SA and came to say it (in this forum) It's very unpopular and hard to get in Europe :(

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
the antiemetic is metoclopramide . i believe you take 4 pills 30 minutes before taking SA.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
so i found this ebay seller of sa ... one user here ordered from him and i still dont know if he received his package or not ..the thing is that some time after they placed the order ebay deletes the account of this supposed sa seller saying that its a scam... i keep in contact with him via email and he says that it's just ebay that doesnt want dangerous reagents like sa listed so now he says he is about to open a website and sell his reagents. but for now he says i can place order via email ... he is from germany but everything about him seems unreliable.. i dont know if i should trust him or not... can someone help me understand if i should buy from him?.. i mean how should i ask him proof that he s not scamming me ...without sounding rude...?

Last edited:
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
please anyone can help me??

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019

So here is described case of SA self-poisoning in Poland. Basically women died 48 hours after ingestion while most of the time she was conscious and in pain.
It is not quick nor pain free method at all.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

So here is described case of SA self-poisoning in Poland. Basically women died 36 hours after ingestion while most of the time she was conscious and in pain.
It is not quick nor pain free method at all.
I translated and it says the Azide concentration in blood was smaller than the normal lethal cases. Which means, you better take a good dose in order to die quick. Does it mention the dose she took?

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I translated and it says the Azide concentration in blood was smaller than the normal lethal cases. Which means, you better take a good dose in order to die quick. Does it mention the dose she took?
It says that it is hard to measure taken amount from blood levels.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
please anyone can help me??
If you're not sure, then don't trust him. From what you've posted, I wouldn't, but that's just my personal view.

Any way to PM you?
You need more posts before you can send/receive PMs. If you want to up your posts, try playing the word games in the Offtopic forum.

I'm in US. I don't know how to PM, do you?
Go view the users profile and click "Start conversation". Note that no unsolicited PMs are allowed as per the rules, but you can ask beforehand by posting a message in the user's profile posts. Obviously no problem if someone asks you to PM them.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
PN states 2g - 3g of SA is sufficient to cause death. Does anyone know if there would be any negative consequences (e.g., throwing up the SA/other effects that could impair death) to taking 4g - 5g or more to (hopefully) ensure death?

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
PN states 2g - 3g of SA is sufficient to cause death. Does anyone know if there would be any negative consequences (e.g., throwing up the SA/other effects that could impair death) to taking 4g - 5g or more to (hopefully) ensure death?

One aspect I'm fairly certain of would be increased pain or suffering but upside a quicker death as well. Although I'm not sure if puking would be more likely.