• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disableddoll

disableddoll

Jul 2, 2019
i get that the whole lack of being able to take care of yourself comes w/ mental illness , but my progressive illness has a taken a sharp turn. highly questioning if i should just stop taking my meds altogether and hope it kills me. i can hardly afford them now anyways.

i've known about my shortened lifespan since age 11 but somehow now it still feels overwhelming and new and terrifying. FUCK

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i get that the whole lack of being able to take care of yourself comes w/ mental illness , but my progressive illness has a taken a sharp turn. highly questioning if i should just stop taking my meds altogether and hope it kills me. i can hardly afford them now anyways.

i've known about my shortened lifespan since age 11 but somehow now it still feels overwhelming and new and terrifying. FUCK

Without knowing the details of your illness, I'd say stopping medication is going to be a very slow way to suicide, and quite possibly involve a lot of pain or other unpleasant symptoms in the meantime.

Additionally, you aren't totally clear on whether your fear of a shortened lifespan is the reason why you want to commit suicide, which would obviously be somewhat confusing unless the remainder of the shortened lifespan was guaranteed to involve physical pain or suffering.

disableddoll

disableddoll

Jul 2, 2019
Without knowing the details of your illness, I'd say stopping medication is going to be a very slow way to suicide, and quite possibly involve a lot of pain or other unpleasant symptoms in the meantime.

Additionally, you aren't totally clear on whether your fear of a shortened lifespan is the reason why you want to commit suicide, which would obviously be somewhat confusing unless the remainder of the shortened lifespan was guaranteed to involve physical pain or suffering.
yes lately it's been getting worse and worse to the point where i cannot work at all and i'm in pain 90% of the time with doctors brushing me off and just saying that's expected. many disabled ppl deal with being treated as disposable or not as worthy of care as generally healthy people. but that's a whole other convo.

If i did stop my meds i would likely suffer organ failure.