• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I just learned a couple minutes ago that Rutger Hauer died a couple/few days ago. It makes me wonder how such things affect your wanting to CTB? I mean, the things you loved, that made life livable, disappearing? I really like many of his movies. But his 1987 Wanted Dead or Alive was (is) a very special one for me. It was one of the first physical movies I owned, and I watched it over and over. It jived with a lot of the day dreams I had with how I'd like my life to be. Not exactly...but elements. I imagine a lot of us have a thick layer of emotional scar tissue which makes feeling things difficult. Do things sometimes unexpectedly come along and make it through to deliver an emotional reaction sometimes? And for Mr. Hauer, thanks for all the entertainment. and...."F&^% the bonus!"

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Soul
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I also liked "Wanted Dead or Alive" very much. And "Blind Fury". But my favourite Rutger Hauer movie is "Blade Runner".

Rutger Hauer rest in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laststop