• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Hello, as the title states any Russian speakers/readers or anyone from Russia that can help me out really quick? Thanks.

C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Yes, there is a thread for this! Here's the link
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ost-soviet-countries.14482/page-2#post-301407

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Ah, thanks so much! I was hoping that someone could translate something or had info about something for me that's all.

C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Ah, thanks so much! I was hoping that someone could translate something or had info about something for me that's all.
Well, I could translate but I don't think I have the necessary info about the whereabouts your chosen method, since I'm not in Russia myself

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Yes, there is a thread for this! Here's the link
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ost-soviet-countries.14482/page-2#post-301407
yea.. but too few people :) better in english xX

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
vodka blyaaa paschol nahuj

Reactions: Rollo
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
vodka blyaaa paschol nahuj
Very funny. Work at your comedic skills and there's slight chance you'll get better at this.

Did you find your information, OP?

Reactions: Maksimka Ai and Cevapcici
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Я не ловлю автобус, у меня тут другие цели.
странно, ну да ладно... все бывает в нашей жизни

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Very funny. Work at your comedic skills and there's slight chance you'll get better at this.

opravdaniye, it breaks my heart (:pfff:) that i didnt hit the right humor since my russian skills are on level 2/100. my parents never cared to teach me russian too

but maybe the hero of our time can bring more warmth and comedy in this community!

Reactions: An hero of our time