sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I ordered SN off the crafts site back in Summer 2020 from the Russian seller. I left it sealed, never touched until now..

I saw some posts around here warning about the SN from this seller as it seemed to be discoloured/ingenuine. I was pretty spooked so I decided to check mine.

Thankfully, it was white but really clumped up (I think that's normal though). I'm going to test mine but …

Has anyone else ordered from this seller and tested it or have any feedback?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Please have a look at this thread. Someone failed CTB'ing using this brand:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/

It is unknown if this is because of the brand quality or if this person stored their SN incorrectly.

sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/

It is unknown if this is because of the brand quality or if this person stored their SN incorrectly.
This is the thread that worried me :notsure:
My SN is clumped like that but pure white.. I remember around the time I got it, many many users also bought from this source and I remember the seller had many 5 star reviews. I am just so confused with what's going on ahh

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Don't they sometimes add color so it doesn't get confused for salt or sugar?

Reactions: loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021

I didn't store it incorrectly. It took almost three months to get to me. She said Russian post is notoriously slow I think it happened in transit
This is the thread that worried me :notsure:
My SN is clumped like that but pure white.. I remember around the time I got it, many many users also bought from this source and I remember the seller had many 5 star reviews. I am just so confused with what's going on ahh
I got two seperate bottles so when I have my distilled water here I will test both. I haven't opened the second one, it still has the tape around the bottle neck
I ordered SN off the crafts site back in Summer 2020 from the Russian seller. I left it sealed, never touched until now..

I saw some posts around here warning about the SN from this seller as it seemed to be discoloured/ingenuine. I was pretty spooked so I decided to check mine.

Thankfully, it was white but really clumped up (I think that's normal though). I'm going to test mine but …

Has anyone else ordered from this seller and tested it or have any feedback?
Test it!

Reactions: sadghost