Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I received SN from eastern Europe today, ordered online. It took weeks to get here... says 99% purity but the label is a bit sloppy. I'm having doubts about the purity but I also can't afford a high end testing kit. Is there a better, easier way to test the purity? If I open it, would that be a mistake?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
could you post a pic of the label? Assuming thats allowed?

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Opening is ok, but I'd recommend buying SN fri Poland.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you open it I think it might expire faster than if you leave it sealed but even then it will last 3+ years so you can open it. You can try the blood test or aquarium test. The aquarium test is quite expensive tho but if you wanna make sure then that's probably the best option
could you post a pic of the label? Assuming thats allowed?
I think you can but have to blur out the sellers name or the brand

Reactions: Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
If you open it I think it might expire faster than if you leave it sealed but even then it will last 3+ years so you can open it. You can try the blood test or aquarium test. The aquarium test is quite expensive tho but if you wanna make sure then that's probably the best option

I think you can but have to blur out the sellers name or the brand
What is the blood test? Sorry for my ignorance. I found a couple threads on it through search tool but nothing very specific.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
It's nonsense. You need to prepare some solvent and then cut yourself and pour blood in the glass. If it turns brown it's ok, yay!
With reliable supplier there is no need to do that. Most of the people here are simply paranoid. I bought 100% SN so it's 100% pure but some idiots still insist on testing.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
It's nonsense. You need to prepare some solvent and then cut yourself and pour blood in the glass. If it turns brown it's ok, yay!
With reliable supplier there is no need to do that. Most of the people here are simply paranoid. I bought 100% SN so it's 100% pure but some idiots still insist on testing.
Even if it's nonsense, I'm interested. What's the solvent?

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Someone had already tested it, and managed to cross the bridge with it;)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/russian-sn.41532/post-760509

Last edited: