O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone bought sn from russian seller called D from the craft site? Anyone tested it? Is he give tracking number?

W

Willbegonesoon

M/38
Aug 13, 2020
Didn't you buy yours from a Ukranian seller as you wrote in a previous thread? There was something wrong with that one?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Please don't buy from the Russian seller they don't tell the truth about purity.

Reactions: MyrSS
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
My final piece of SN spam:

I've seen a lot of 'SN' arriving in unmarked paper envelopes or unmarked plastic vials with absolutely zero distinguishing marks to indicate that they were manufactured to any level of clinical standard by any kind of reputable chemical company.

As I mentioned in a previous post, after several failed attempts (including a police visit) this is what arrived for me:

Try and get something that actually looks legit. There's too many Euro sellers out there preying on the vulnerable. Why would you package a legit chemical in a paper envelope with no distinguishing features? Always be on the look out for fake bullshit like this, and try and get something that's trademarked in a legit plastic container with the full chemical stats printed on the side.

Last edited:
Reactions: M.M and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
My final piece of SN spam:

I've seen a lot of 'SN' arriving in unmarked paper envelopes or unmarked plastic vials with absolutely zero distinguishing marks to indicate that they were manufactured to any level of clinical standard by any kind of reputable chemical company.

As I mentioned in a previous post, after several failed attempts (including a police visit) this is what arrived for me:

Try and get something that actually looks legit. There's too many Euro sellers out there preying on the vulnerable. Why would you package a legit chemical in a paper envelope with no distinguishing features? Always be on the look out for fake bullshit like this, and try and get something that's trademarked in a legit plastic container with the full chemical stats printed on the side.
Mine looked Legit. I wish I could purchase the same as you

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, MyrSS and BrokenArrow