F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
Another game of Russian roulette. Today's tablet tally, 100 nefopam hydrochloride, 60 paracetamol and 45 chlorpromazine. I only ask that you bear witness to the pain i'm in. That is all. Have to sign off as i,ve got the shakes so bad i can't type anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: russian_roulette, x-Ace-x, Saed and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
That's a lot of paracetamol. I'm sorry that youre in so much pain and I don't want to think of you being in that pain. I see from your previous posts that this isn't your first attempt with an OD. I wish I could discourage you from this painful method. I hope you find some peace x

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Another game of Russian roulette. Today's tablet tally, 100 nefopam hydrochloride, 60 paracetamol and 45 chlorpromazine. I only ask that you bear witness to the pain i'm in. That is all. Have to sign off as i,ve got the shakes so bad i can't type anymore.

As you already probably realise, you are likely to have a lot of suffering and a low chance of success with that combination, as well as with prescription medication overdoses more generally.

If you harnessed your seemingly flippant attitude to prescription overdoses and used it for research on the forum, you would have a much greater chance of success.

Reactions: Saed and lifeisbutadream
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I am so sorry that you've lapsed back into this pattern,after being so positive a couple of days ago.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654