stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Not with a gun (no access), but with pills. I take them in large quantities hoping for death but knowing it also might not kill me. Does anyone else do this? Self poisoning? Or maybe using a different method?

Reactions: Seered Doom and sklvlp999
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
You lost me at "not with a gun". I clicked on this expecting an invitation to play lol

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, bettertosleep, stilhavinightmares and 8 others
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Would def be fun but for me the thing is that for pills to kill you need like a decent amount (depending on what you take). And ig that then or you die or you get pretty fucking sick. I personally do it with cycling and other sports might sounds stupid but I can't get a drivers license since I'm in therapy and in my country they need to talk to your therapist then, and since I dont say when I am going to kill my self they won't give it.

Reactions: stilhavinightmares
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
I've done it hoping it would but there's a certain amount that would be playing russian roulette def

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, not really. OD rarely works and for me what gives me comfort is doing something that is proved to be fatal enough to put me out of my misery.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
You lost me at "not with a gun". I clicked on this expecting an invitation to play lol
So did I.
LMFAO I'm so sorry; I wish I could change the title
I've done it hoping it would but there's a certain amount that would be playing russian roulette def
No, not really. OD rarely works and for me what gives me comfort is doing something that is proved to be fatal enough to put me out of my misery.
Would def be fun but for me the thing is that for pills to kill you need like a decent amount (depending on what you take). And ig that then or you die or you get pretty fucking sick. I personally do it with cycling and other sports might sounds stupid but I can't get a drivers license since I'm in therapy and in my country they need to talk to your therapist then, and since I dont say when I am going to kill my self they won't give it.
It doesn't sound stupid.

I hear you all. I usually will take a shit ton that I've stockpiled and only ones that will knock me out so I don't have to have too much of a hard time with unwanted symptoms (or feel bad enough that I end up at a hospital)

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
Not with a gun (no access), but with pills. I take them in large quantities hoping for death but knowing it also might not kill me. Does anyone else do this? Self poisoning? Or maybe using a different method?
Yeah I do the same! I take it with melatonin so I get like super high/sick and then pass tf out

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
It doesn't sound stupid.

I hear you all. I usually will take a shit ton that I've stockpiled and only ones that will knock me out so I don't have to have too much of a hard time with unwanted symptoms (or feel bad enough that I end up at a hospital)
Not judging bro just be careful would be shit to end up in the opposite place of where you want to be :) ❤️