• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I know it's a stupid idea and I should take my time and make sure the method is 100% accurate but I don't have long to wait.
I need a fast efficient method that will be guaranteed and I need it in the next two days because I plan on leaving real soon.
Help

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
I know it's a stupid idea and I should take my time and make sure the method is 100% accurate but I don't have long to wait.
I need a fast efficient method that will be guaranteed and I need it in the next two days because I plan on leaving real soon.
Help
All I would say is do take the time to do the research and find the best method for you. My first attempt in Feb this year was rushed and I took everytablet in the house. I ended up being found out of it by a friend who got me to hospital after two days I woke up with drips etc felt like absolute shit. Then had to deal with the acting like I've found my way and blah blah so they wouldn't section me. Do take your time because it can cause you more problems and some methods can leave you in a worse state both physically and emotionally than before.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Rushing never results in a good outcome.
Please be careful.

Reactions: DreamCatcher, kuddelmuddel23, jake3d and 1 other person
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
An ordinarie hanging would be fast, cheap and relativly painless.

The only thing you need are a sturdy rope ( thicker=less pain ) and something very reliable to hang the noose on.

They show on youtube how to make a "hangman noose".

And you have to be alone for an hour so you dont wake up in the hospital with brain damage.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Because if I don't do it tonight I'll be sent to an inpatient hospital and I can't do that
An ordinarie hanging would be fast, cheap and relativly painless.

The only thing you need are a sturdy rope ( thicker=less pain ) and something very reliable to hang the noose on.

They show on youtube how to make a "hangman noose".

And you have to be alone for an hour so you dont wake up in the hospital with brain damage.
Thank you

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
Because if I don't do it tonight I'll be sent to an inpatient hospital and I can't do that

Thank you
Please read this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
use a slipknot not a hangmans

Reactions: DreamCatcher, jake3d and throwaway_2620
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
If you really want a super fast method, you can just jump off a tall building, fast and efficient

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Was it successful @liesgreedmisery ?
Well, that question sounds somewhat facetious... considering the circumstances mentioned before, you're not likely to get a reply here, whatever the result was.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Obviously it didn't work, I got too fucked up off of alcohol/coke last night and didn't know what the hell I was doing.