D

David

Mar 18, 2021
I read in some articles and some case reports that carotid arteries in some people may hurt because of hanging.
usually thin ropes and sharp materials cause this problem.
or severe blows cause this and even blood clots and it scares me.
I really want to finish this shit life but hanging has a lot of concerns that I avoid it.
I even tried several times but with cloth not with thin rope and etc.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
If a carotid artery ruptures surely it will be even quicker.

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
Yes you are right . But if you fail so many problems like hemipelgia and blood clot to the brain and etc ..
We must also consider the possiblity of failure.
If a carotid artery ruptures surely it will be even quicker.

Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes you are right . But if you fail so many problems like hemipelgia and blood clot to the brain and etc ..
We must also consider the possiblity of failure.
I don't see how you would fail if your carotid artery blew, you'd bleed to death very quickly, even if it was only on one side.

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
I don't see how you would fail if your carotid artery blew, you'd bleed to death very quickly, even if it was only on one side.
Maybe I couldnt tell my meaning properly. Tear of carotid arteries that causes blood goes to brain but not too much. I dont say for example you open the water and blood comes like this. In summary in one article maybe a year ago I read a woman hanged her self and she failed because her family found her and she was taken to hospital and she had hemipelgia and some movement problems and other symptoms like being numb and some brain problems because her carotid artery was not intact and she had two surgeries and after a year she could find her health.
Risk of hanging method is very high. Sometime I think with my self if i have MS disease it values to commit suicide by hanging because if you dont do anything this disease will paralysis you so you do hanging if you succeed youre out and if you fail you will be paralysis and you dont lose anything because anyway if you are allive you will be paralysis. No difference.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Dead Meat
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Maybe I couldnt tell my meaning properly. Tear of carotid arteries that causes blood goes to brain but not too much. I dont say for example you open the water and blood comes like this. In summary in one article maybe a year ago I read a woman hanged her self and she failed because her family found her and she was taken to hospital and she had hemipelgia and some movement problems and other symptoms like being numb and some brain problems because her carotid artery was not intact and she had two surgeries and after a year she could find her health.
Risk of hanging method is very high. Sometime I think with my self if i have MS disease it values to commit suicide by hanging because if you dont do anything this disease will paralise you so you do hanging if you succeed youre out and if you fail you will paralisr and you dont lose anything because anyway if you are allive you will paralise . No difference.
Risk of hanging method is very high. Sometime I think with my self if i have MS disease it values to commit suicide by hanging because if you dont do anything this disease will paralise you so you do hanging if you succeed youre out and if you fail you will paralisr and you dont lose anything because anyway if you are allive you will paralise . No difference.
I see, yes it is definitely not a method to get caught in the middle of I think.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I thought full suspension was almost always successful. Maybe not, it's the only method I have right now.