D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Last week, my dad who is usually home a lot went to another city for a week. My mum works (outside my house) during the day for most of the week. So I was home alone from noon to about 7 pm for a week. That's plenty of time to ctb. But I was too cowardly, and I can't decide if using an electrical cable will work for hanging (I searched it up and it says it doesn't work as well). I don't know what to use and where to get it either. I spent the week pondering about it, but eventually my dad came home and I lost my chance.

I've been waiting for that chance for months, and when I got it, I blew it. I'm giving myself time until my birthday next month, but I have a feeling I won't be able to do it, just like I did last year. I like the idea of dying at your own birth date. It's like, ironic or something.

I was procrastinating partly because I'm looking forward to my date last Friday, but the other party cancelled because they're sick. We finally meet yesterday, but something happened and my mood instantly plummeted. What a waste of time.

I just need to let this out. I still have a few questions that I will be posting in a different thread, so maybe you will see me again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall