• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

“Wilt and die. Only time will try to remember you”
Jun 10, 2022
Because of me just not caring about much of anything anymore, I've basically let the money I was trying to hold on to for the stuff I was going to buy to CTB slip out of my hand and have just barely anything afford what I need. I was going to get SN, but literally just yesterday I'd seen a post saying the law was passed and it's now illegal to get shipped here from outside sources and I only have one that I've been seeing has been cancelling orders. What do I do?
I have to pet-sit for someone next weekend so I should get a little bit more money to spend on these things but if I buy the SN today, I will have so little money for anything else ( about less than or equal to $50) I wanted to do it in a hotel, but I could also just find a private space to park and do it in my car.

I've only held on this long because I at least wanted to do a few things before I go and now that the time I have planned is almost here, I've ruined everything and the SN will probably not be available by time I get the money again.