sweetness

sweetness

here's hoping, hopeless romantic
May 23, 2020
hi guys. i just wanted to say thank you so much for all the support you've given me and others. this community seems so tight, but i'm a lurker by nature so i didnt interact much. sorry about that. and i'm rambling. i have some clothes packed and i'm hoping to leave home in a couple hours, hopefully towards eastbourne/beachy head. i haven't even taken the first step forward and i'm so fucking scared ahaha. i may ctb, i may not. i even planned stumbling into a hospital and asking for help. i just wanna see where fate takes me, i guess. see whether god wants me dead or alive after all. either way, the second i step out of that door my life will be changing forever. anyway, you guys seem amazing, i may be dead next week, i may be hospitalised, who knows. please don't delete my account though. i wish you all the best! i think you deserve so much more than this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, death137, Sunset764 and 13 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Wishing you the best. I ran away once but I quickly ended up back at home. I don't know if I would be happier now had I never returned. I totally understand your choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and not-2-b-the-answer
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope things take a turn for the better for you. you deserve better than what life has given you. :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and riglad
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've also run away before but was found within the same day because SI forced me to get help before I could starve to death. Whatever happens, I wish you good luck on your journey.

Take my advice with a huge ass grain of salt: Wherever you're running from it helps to know where exactly you're going. I don't think I'd recommend the hospital unless you're sure you won't be sent back. Try to get as far from your hometown as possible if you can too.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I hope that your life turns better. I am hoping that you get lots of beautiful sunrises and vibrant sunsets with the knowledge that you are loved.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and riglad
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993