P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I was gonna ctb today but SI doesn't let me do it. I was fasting since afternoon so as to ctb tonight but can't do it.
Tomorrow morning I ll run away to a coastal town few hours from my city. I ll carry some money and try to sustain myself . I ll be sleeping in open.
Hopefully family gets worried and once they find me I ll tell them that I am incapable of continuing my present job and talk about joining a call Center or a bpo. I maybe even incapable of doing these jobs , probably but I ll try and incase I am completely incapable then I ll ctb then. I ll also get treated for my depression once again meanwhile. Any suggestions? Advices ?

I ll switch off my phone and also since I won't go to office my family will receive a call from them. So my family will know I am not reachable, my sister who stays in the same city will visit my place to find me gone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Are you in India? How is the Covid now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I was gonna ctb today but SI doesn't let me do it. I was fasting since afternoon so as to ctb tonight but can't do it.
Tomorrow morning I ll run away to a coastal town few hours from my city. I ll carry some money and try to sustain myself . I ll be sleeping in open.
Hopefully family gets worried and once they find me I ll tell them that I am incapable of continuing my present job and talk about joining a call Center or a bpo. I maybe even incapable of doing these jobs , probably but I ll try and incase I am completely incapable then I ll ctb then. I ll also get treated for my depression once again meanwhile. Any suggestions? Advices ?

I ll switch off my phone and also since I won't go to office my family will receive a call from them. So my family will know I am not reachable, my sister who stays in the same city will visit my place to find me gone.
Hi Parmate,

How are you feeling? Can you try and talk to your family without running away? India is a big country - how will they know where to find you? Are you able to move jobs and seek treatment for the depression without the help of your family?

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Panchakarma in Kerala is the only medical treatment that has ever made me feel better. You are quite blessed to be in India, and I know of one Indian hospital where I received excellent care.

It is unlike anything I have ever encountered; it is unfathomable in the US. In India, I don't need medication, but in the US, we're overmedicated, and physicians don't treat depression, anxiety, or PTSD holistically.

I'm not sure what your beliefs are, since some Indians view Ayurveda as primitive, but I'm going to Kerala in 2024 to heal my anhedonia.

Instead of running, you should stay home and talk with your family.

I'm not sure where you're going, but the Indian streets are dangerous. I'm worried.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Panchakarma in Kerala is the only medical treatment that has ever made me feel better. You are quite blessed to be in India, and I know of one Indian hospital where I received excellent care.

It is unlike anything I have ever encountered; it is unfathomable in the US. In India, I don't need medication, but in the US, we're overmedicated, and physicians don't treat depression, anxiety, or PTSD holistically.

I'm not sure what your beliefs are, since some Indians view Ayurveda as primitive, but I'm going to Kerala in 2024 to heal my anhedonia.

Instead of running, you should stay home and talk with your family.

I'm not sure where you're going, but the Indian streets are dangerous. I'm worried.
I agree - the streets in India can be dangerous. I know Chennai and Kerala and Kerala is well known for their ayurvedic treatments.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and Little_Suzy
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023

Parmate, how are you? Are you safe?

• Hugs
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Hi Parmate,

How are you feeling? Can you try and talk to your family without running away? India is a big country - how will they know where to find you? Are you able to move jobs and seek treatment for the depression without

Parmate, how are you? Are you safe?
Yeah I am safe, I didn't run away, couldn't. Will try in next few days. Thanks for caring.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Please just be careful out there. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs and good wishes.

• Hugs