• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rotten

rotten

Apr 14, 2021
They always tell you to stay and tough it out, not to run from your problems, or that you'll never make it by yourself.

This mindset..... the one that's been embedded in me since I was a child, is the reason why I can't step out the front door. I've always felt like I don't have the right to leave. However something within me is screaming at me to save myself. I'm constantly battling these feelings, "Don't leave you'll never make it and your being overdramatic" and "leave now! You can finally have a life!"

I have the opportunity to leave with someone who actually cares for me. I'm terrified of doing so...yet I feel stupid for still being here. I don't know what to do anymore.

S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I don't think it's necessarily bad to "run from your problems," because sometimes you can't extinguish a burning house and you just have to evacuate to save yourself. It's just about taking the necessary steps so that you'll have a better future, and if you truly believe that your life will improve in the long run if you do leave, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, despite what you've been indoctrinated to believe. I hope the choice you make is the right one and will bring you happiness.

Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, Null Hypothesis, hʚll and 1 other person
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I have resisted the urge to abandon my family home for a long time, but now I realize it was pure cowardice that was holding me back.
I'm finally moving 1500km away to a much nicer city than my own, no regrets whatsoever, let my family grieve all they want, their emotions make no difference to my well being.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, rotten and Null Hypothesis