• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
if i drank enough would it work? ive tried to find this out on my own but it seems unclear. sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont have access to a better method

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
isopropyl alcohol is not lethal so no.

methanol is obtainable online but the death from it sounds absolutely nightmarish.

Reactions: crimsonpool
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Funny you asked that as literally just watched a YT vid on this as wondering if it would finish me off, answer is yes and no but ill let the video give you the detail

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Funny you asked that as literally just watched a YT vid on this as wondering if it would finish me off, answer is yes and no but ill let the video give you the detail

interesting how potent it can be I always saw it as safe because methanol is so much worse.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I knew this drunk on the streets who used to drink it all the time. I think he was trying to die, but he didn't.