RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I went to the amusement park 3 days ago, and I was crying because a year ago I was with someone I love and he loved the amusement park.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™

, I remembered the beautiful days when I was happy with him, I was very comfortable with him, ๐Ÿ’”

I have 1200 friends on Snapchat There is no one like him. "Leave him and find someone else." I have not found anyone like him and I think I will never find anyone like him. ๐Ÿ˜ข

His way of talking, his thinking, his eyes, everything about him was beautiful.๐Ÿ™

Unfortunately, we left each other. I deleted him from Snapchat because he didn't want to risk leaving his country and living with me, and because he had previously left me to rot alone and wasn't with me. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

What if I get sick or break my leg who will be with me? He left me before and probably will leave me later. He's not a good person for me to depend on and live my life with, but a big part of my heart is telling me to go back and add him on Snapchat โ˜น๏ธ

I will try my best to bring him with me but he doesn't want to move at all, if he doesn't want to move then we are not together we are far apart ุŒmy mind is in shock because it doesn't comprehend and I deleted my ex because it hurts!!
We talk through an app and we are not together like before ๐Ÿ˜”