• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Russians of the forum, I invoke you

I just finished a 70cl bottle of vikoroff and I'm fine, I'm better than before drinking strong beer, what's wrong with this vodka? Right now I am poor and I can only afford vodkas of 4 or 5 euros. What's happening to me? I'm better than before. It's like he survived. I'm less drunk. I think I bought an anti-vodka. Seriously. Russians or Slavs from SS !!! I invoke you to advise me on the best vodka for the price. Long live Russia. Long live the Russians. Europe is from Lisbon to Vladivoskov! !!

Я только что допил 70-литровую бутылку викорова и все в порядке, я лучше, чем раньше пил крепкое пиво, что не так с этой водкой? Сейчас я беден и могу позволить себе водку только за 4 или 5 евро. Что со мной происходит? Я лучше, чем раньше. Как будто он выжил. Я менее пьян. Я думаю, что купил антиводку Серьезно. Русские или славяне из СС !!! Я прошу вас посоветовать мне лучшую водку по такой цене. Да здравствует Россия. Да здравствуют россияне. Европа от Лиссабона до Владивоскова! !!
20210419 214325

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Makko, Pen>Sword and 2 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020

Сердечно приветствую вас и хорошего дня <3

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, orlandom and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Well, I slept well and without a hangover. I think I'll buy this vodka again

Reactions: sunsetintehwoods
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
If we exclude homebrew booze, Wyborowa and Borisov are the best price/value ratio around here.

Reactions: bad luck
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Russia stronk!
Just name your local store with online list and I'll find you something. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, orlandom and bad luck
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Russians of the forum, I invoke you

I just finished a 70cl bottle of vikoroff and I'm fine, I'm better than before drinking strong beer, what's wrong with this vodka? Right now I am poor and I can only afford vodkas of 4 or 5 euros. What's happening to me? I'm better than before. It's like he survived. I'm less drunk. I think I bought an anti-vodka. Seriously. Russians or Slavs from SS !!! I invoke you to advise me on the best vodka for the price. Long live Russia. Long live the Russians. Europe is from Lisbon to Vladivoskov! !!

Я только что допил 70-литровую бутылку викорова и все в порядке, я лучше, чем раньше пил крепкое пиво, что не так с этой водкой? Сейчас я беден и могу позволить себе водку только за 4 или 5 евро. Что со мной происходит? Я лучше, чем раньше. Как будто он выжил. Я менее пьян. Я думаю, что купил антиводку Серьезно. Русские или славяне из СС !!! Я прошу вас посоветовать мне лучшую водку по такой цене. Да здравствует Россия. Да здравствуют россияне. Европа от Лиссабона до Владивоскова! !!
View attachment 66742

Okay, let's get serious. I wipe my tears ...

You can drink ethyl alcohol - which is found in vodka. If you drink a lot - every day - you won't feel sick in the morning. But ethyl alcohol is very bad to drink.

But I really advise you to drink distillate. Vodka is a distillate. Here it is called - moonshine - you know? It's delicious and you won't have a hangover in the morning. Do you understand?

Hug you!!!

Dranked...

Last edited:
  • Love
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Lidl España
Ok! So here is two I see
Five lakes - pretty strong variant for middle section, you need vodka - you have vodka
Russian Standard - like plain water with nails, little more pricey, but worth it

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Russia stronk!
Just name your local store with online list and I'll find you something. :hug:

Your recommendations out of these? "Ivan the Terrible" sounds like a fun drink

• Hugs
Reactions: bad luck and sunsetintehwoods
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
@Makko I'm flattered :hug:

So here Russian standard as standard, don't see any big difference between standard and platinum edition. Water and nails or water and polished nails.

Beluga pretty noble one, too noble even. pomaded mustache is a must have

Belenkaya not mine preferred because of my two days hangover after, but it can vary

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and Makko
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Thanks for the answers. I will look for the marks that you tell me