dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Oh my fucking GOD, why am I still here?! I am such a failure that I even fail at taking my own life. Maybe Halloween will be the next most opportune time for my tortured soul. :ehh::zzz:

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Silver
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I'm a month past my expiration date(tried to ctb) and currently still in the beating myself up phase. Completely normal even if it's done in a mentally ill way. Didn't want to make it to Halloween I have memories attached to that day but here I am and it looks like I may.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, dropdeadfred and Silver
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
I'm a month past my expiration date(tried to ctb) and currently still in the beating myself up phase. Completely normal even if it's done in a mentally ill way. Didn't want to make it to Halloween I have memories attached to that day but here I am and it looks like I may.
I attempted last month & this month. I feel you.

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I attempted last month & this month. I feel you
I saw your recent (final post) thread and I sympathize with you. It's very difficult to feel a failure at life like you need to ctb and then feel a failure at death because you couldn't. I'm in some weird sort of limbo where I binge drink everyday and look back at the SI I encountered after I planned meticulously and failed to follow through. I have a whole list of reasons to go and none to stay but here I am nonetheless.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and dropdeadfred