Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Help me out here. Why do I see so many people here act like getting rope is hard? It's in every hardware store. And I've never had anyone question why I was buying some.

Reactions: Baskol1
anteater

anteater

Looking for ants...
Aug 19, 2019
I guess they are anxious. And yeah, no one ever will question someone buying rope.

bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
I felt bad because I shipped the rope to my friends house and was paranoid she was going to know/blame herself. Turns out nobody cares its just another parcel. Yippee. Just a bunch of overthinking.

MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
Posts like those (where people are struggling to acquire basic household goods) always give me pause because of the lack of age verification on sites like these. Hopefully this isn't the case, but I would imagine that a fair number of those posters are actually underage and living with their parents, which would explain why they can't just go out and buy certain things. As others have said, anxiety is probably a big part of it as well.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Posts like those (where people are struggling to acquire basic household goods) always give me pause because of the lack of age verification on sites like these. Hopefully this isn't the case, but I would imagine that a fair number of those posters are actually underage and living with their parents, which would explain why they can't just go out and buy certain things. As others have said, anxiety is probably a big part of it as well.

Or just unable to function? Some people are completely unable to function properly.