• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Should the rope be above or below the Adam's apple?

Reactions: Crazy4u
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Should the rope be above or below the Adam's apple?
For partial everyone is different. Some people hit the spot below and some above and some like me never find it šŸ„²

Reactions: SuicideM4n
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I have heard some people say above, but they choose below because it hurts less. I don't know of a specific way, but I know that compressing the cartoid arteries are key. The larynx which is slightly above the Adam's apple, putting the rope right on there will cause pain if you choose to put it above. If your head feels like it's exploding or you don't black out quickly, something is not right.

Reactions: jatty and SuicideM4n
Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
The so called sweet spot is really hard to find, I've heard lying down on your back and feeling for a pulse is meant to help you find it.
I feel like I have no pulse there, as if Im alresdy dead or something.
All I know is I suck at partial.

Z

Zotz101

Dec 19, 2021
I have tried partial. I was unsuccessful. Advice: if you aren't passing out in 10-15 seconds, it's in the wrong place. But, also, be wary of even testing partial. I thank my lucky stars I didn't get brain damage. The first two weeks I was convinced I was brain damaged. Getting it in the wrong place feels like your head is freezing off, but your able to breathe. It's an unmistakable, unforgettable, feeling. You'll know when you're doing it right.

Wish you the best and that you don't have to catch the bus X

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: jatty, eternalflame, SuicideM4n and 1 other person