user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
so i want to hang myself tonight but i need to choose something to do it with. i can't get a thick rope so here are my options:
- 3/16 inch nylon rope (very skinny so i'm worried it's too thin and won't do anything but looks strong and maybe i could fold it over so it is thicker)
- nylon jump rope (not sure the thickness but also pretty thin and idk if it will work bc it's a jump rope)
- belt (tried passing out with this and had no luck so this is def last resort)

• Hugs
Reactions: Trapped123, Notwinnernotawin, Mare Tranquillitatis and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I want to hang myself tonight too. But I'm not home alone.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
so i want to hang myself tonight but i need to choose something to do it with. i can't get a thick rope so here are my options:
- 3/16 inch nylon rope (very skinny so i'm worried it's too thin and won't do anything but looks strong and maybe i could fold it over so it is thicker)
- nylon jump rope (not sure the thickness but also pretty thin and idk if it will work bc it's a jump rope)
I've tried a belt a few times. Just makes me pass out and puke

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I envy your bravery. May you find peace wherever that is

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
me neither. im leaving my house and going somewhere i can be alone
I don't know if hanging in a public place is safe because there's more probability of being found. Personally I wouldn't do it.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
I don't know if hanging in a public place is safe because there's more probability of being found. Personally I wouldn't do it.
one of my parents owns a school where no one will be. i have stolen their keys and will lock myself in the office. i wont have my phone on me so they wont find me until its too late. does that sound like a good plan? (btw there are no janitors or anything who will visit the school, no one goes there other than my mom and as soon as she realizes her work keys are missing she will know where i am)

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
hey if anyone can help me pick a rope that would be really helpful!!! i've done as much research as i can and can't find an answer