lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i hope he is in the 5th dimension now

E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Yeah I got the RM vid. But I can't watch it unless I first toss back a couple shots to brace myself for the gruesome end.

But much harder to watch, for me, is the GA teen girl tree hanging vid. That one tears me up, breaks my heart, brings tears to my eyes. Makes me want to jump through my screen to hug and help her before she takes that final step. And I get Angry, nobody was there to reach out to that girl and say she is loved. 15 years old ffs.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
nobody was there to reach out to that girl and say she is loved.
Saying someone is loved and giving someone genuine love are two vastly different behaviors. This is why expression "You are loved" is at best an empty platitude, and at worst, verbal diarrhea dousing the wounds of the unloved.

Likewise, uttering the phrase "I love you" is neither love itself nor solid proof its occurrence.

Reactions: Grav, Élégie, motel rooms and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
anyone watched his suicide video? inspire me in ctb
Seemed like he put the barrel under his chin. Wonder if it was a slug or buckshot, 22 gauge? He did it so fast like in literally one second. i wish i had the courage. The time it took to do it with the shot gun right there was literally 2 seconds or less , just grabbed it boom , all my problems gone in one second. imo he felt no pain, he literally blew his head off in 1 second , no time for his brain to register pain

Last edited:
Reactions: yive and Rogue Proxy
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
@Rogue Proxy Yeah. But still. If I could go back in time, and leap through my screen, and say to that girl, she IS Loved...
I definitely would.

$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Seemed like he put the barrel under his chin. Wonder if it was a slug or buckshot, 22 gauge? He did it so fast like in literally one second. i wish i had the courage. The time it took to do it with the shot gun right there was literally 2 seconds or less , just grabbed it boom , all my problems gone in one second. imo he felt no pain, he literally blew his head off in 1 second , no time for his brain to register pain
For a few seconds, as he felt the warm blood running down his body, he realised what a massive fucking idiot he is.
He's a weak f###ot. Pure scum. He did it on stream with his whole family watching including his mother.

He does not align with the values of this forum.

Reactions: FromGermany
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
@Rogue Proxy Yeah. But still. If I could go back in time, and leap through my screen, and say to that girl, she IS Loved...
I definitely would.
And then, what? Would you become her real friend who will support her? Or would you turn around and waltz back through your screen after uttering that phrase? Bottom line, just saying "You are loved" without providing any actual love, compassion, and support, or proof of someone else bestowing it is useless and unhelpful, especially in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: motel rooms and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Saying someone is loved and giving someone genuine love are two vastly different behaviors. This is why expression "You are loved" is at best an empty platitude, and at worst, verbal diarrhea dousing the wounds of the unloved.

Likewise, uttering the phrase "I love you" is neither love itself nor solid proof its occurrence.
Also, if someone "loves" without being able to help the person in any way it simply acts as an anchor. This is the case with my family.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
For a few seconds, as he felt the warm blood running down his body, he realised what a massive fucking idiot he is.
He's a weak f###ot. Pure scum. He did it on stream with his whole family watching including his mother.

He does not align with the values of this forum.
Why so harsh?

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, AppleTreeDog, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
His friend confirmed that it was a "cheap" single-shot rifle, not a shot gun

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What kind of scum does that to their mother? You have to be a weak, ego centrical piece of shit

I still don't understand why you had to use the word "faggot" to describe someone you're disgusted with.

Reactions: AppleTreeDog and Rogue Proxy
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Seen it. The aftermath scared me so much.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
What kind of scum does that to their mother? You have to be a weak, ego centrical piece of shit
Is it confirmed that his mother was watching him?
Did he know his mother was watching?
Was he in good mental state to even recognize that his mother watching?
Is his mother really good of a person or did she neglect/abuse him?

you are coming from a very emotionally charged angle. You dont fully know his story or circumstances. I dont condone his surprising live suicide either. I am just not so sure he deserves all the hate you feel towards him. Someone could say the same about me suiciding even alone that I am a scum for doing that hurt to my mother. In that sense suicide can never be justified

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, BeautifulMosaics and Rogue Proxy
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018

you are coming from a very emotionally charged angle. You dont fully know his story or circumstances. I dont condone his surprising live suicide either. I am just not so sure he deserves all the hate you feel towards him. Someone could say the same about me suiciding even alone that I am a scum for doing that hurt to my mother. In that sense suicide can never be justified
Suicide is a selfish act and it can't be justified from an angle of trying to help everyone. If someone is capable of recognizing they're suicidal and they plan on ordering drugs or doing some kind of complex method to suicide, then they have the capability of spending time to improve their life.

I don't look down on these people or can't understand WHY they choose what they choose (I chose it too). It is what it is.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
If someone is capable of recognizing they're suicidal and they plan on ordering drugs or doing some kind of complex method to suicide, then they have the capability of spending time to improve their life
Tbh i dont understand the assertion between ability to organize a suicidal act and improving life. I know its not true. Personally i was suicidal for all my adult years and i genuinely spent decades trying to improve my life and it never worked. Atm i am capable of executing my suicide but i hit a dead end with life and nothing can be done at all to improve it even if i put my mind to it. You choose suicide and I dont because I just have to suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, BeautifulMosaics and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Tbh i dont understand the assertion between ability to organize a suicidal act and improving life. I know its not true. Personally i was suicidal for all my adult years and i genuinely spent decades trying to improve my life and it never worked. Atm i am capable of executing my suicide but i hit a dead end with life and nothing can be done at all to improve it even if i put my mind to it. You choose suicide and I dont because I just have to suicide
You dont HAVE to do anything. You are just convincing yourself of all this because you can't admit you are too weak to change. Sure you failed in the past but that doesn't mean shit today.

I am not blaming you, I am too weak to change too. Most people are too weak because they got beat down by the world their whole lives. But it doesn't make it impossible.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
You dont HAVE to do anything. You are just convincing yourself of all this because you can't admit you are too weak to change. Sure you failed in the past but that doesn't mean shit today.

I am not blaming you, I am too weak to change too. Most people are too weak because they got beat down by the world their whole lives. But it doesn't make it impossible.
For what reason do i have to try or to change? Why do i have to do anything? for what purpose? i'm just a bunch of cells that could become a torture chamber.

i didn't ask to be born into this hellish world. i didn't ask to be born into this cage this constantly thirsty , constantly hungry animal body. Every animal for the last 400 million years including every human is born with a huge responsibility to feed trillions of cells , to keep them free of disease,cold , accident , injury etc. every day and that requires a lot of effort and work just getting food, shelter and water. All to eventually decay with old age .Accident , disease, old age , and extreme pain are inevtibale . And for what reason?

Reactions: justsayin, Sprite_Geist and Rogue Proxy
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
For what reason do i have to try or to change? Why do i have to do anything? for what purpose? i'm just a bunch of cells that could become a torture chamber.

i didn't ask to be born into this hellish world. i didn't ask to born into this cage this constantly thirsty , constantly hungry animal body. Every animal including every human is born with a huge responsibility to feed trillions of cells , to keep them free of disease,cold , accident , injury etc. every day and that requires a lot of effort and work just getting food, shelter and water. All to eventually decay with old age .Accident , disease, old age , and extreme pain are inevtibale . And for what reason?
Why are you asking me? Idk

$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021

Yes his whole family was watching the Facebook live where he blew his brains out

There's no excuse to do that. I understand this forum has a non-orthodox understanding of morals by default, but it is something disgusting even considering the morals of the forum (which I support).
He did not have paranoia, mania or anything else that would have made him not lucid. He purposefully started a live stream and he knew a lot of people would tune in because he did live streams regularly and before the actual moment of the suicide the stream has been going on for quite a while, and if I recall correctly many people had called him during the live stream including his family.

There's no excuse to kill yourself as a parent. There's no excuse to kill yourself in a way that causes the death of another person. There's no excuse to kill yourself with your own mother watching in such a spectacular show.
I don't care how much pain you're going through, you're going to have to keep suffering if you are in those circumstances, and stop your egocentric mania. If you cause this much hurt to another person, especially someone who has raised you and cared for you, you are scum. I hope he suffered as much as possible mentally in those last seconds of his. It was not a "justifiable" or "moral" suicide by any means

i didn't ask to be born into this hellish world. i didn't ask to be born into this cage this constantly thirsty , constantly hungry animal body. Every animal for the last 400 million years including every human is born with a huge responsibility to feed trillions of cells , to keep them free of disease,cold , accident , injury etc. every day and that requires a lot of effort and work just getting food, shelter and water. All to eventually decay with old age .Accident , disease, old age , and extreme pain are inevtibale . And for what reason?
If you are healthy it does not seem so bad. Hunter gatherer tribes are the happiest people in the world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CFLoser
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Tell me what the values of this forum are.
Unsure. Seems like several of my replies were removed. As if to fit a hidden agenda. But maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I'm crazy. Like the Gnarls Barkley tune.

• Love
Reactions: $nowLeopard
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021

Probably, since he was in a good enough mental state to internalise his decision to livestream a suicide and did it.

Reactions: $nowLeopard