• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Who else has this idyllic vision of their last moments? I mean it's probably not realistic but I'm hoping my final moments may offer me something good.

• Hugs
Reactions: CelestialDiana, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I hope I get a cool free DMT trip.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and lizzywizzy09
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I grew up on a farm. There's nothing romantic about death, unless it's the concept that one death and decay are part of a cycle that has existed for billions of years, long before humans walked this earth and will continue long after.

Reactions: rozeske, EvisceratedJester, tangerine_dream and 1 other person
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I grew up on a farm. There's nothing romantic about death, unless it's the concept that one death and decay are part of a cycle that has existed for billions of years, long before humans walked this earth and will continue long after.
Understandable.

Reactions: Ash
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
For me thats the only way i can make my ctb acceptable. So romanticising it is a positive

Reactions: M48 Patton