greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I've never been in any ACTUAL romantic relationship before, and the ones I have been in ended horribly. The one my mom was in wasn't a good representation, either. However, I recently have been wanting to be in a healthy romantic relationship with one or multiple partners ( I am polyamorous), but unfortunately, I am a bit socially avoidant. Being around others doesn't make me as insecure as before, but I now detach myself from the people around me and avoid any social interaction with anyone I don't really know.

• Love
Reactions: scarecrowbubu and SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sounds like you should start with online relationships?

And work on slaying the dragon of avoiding social relationships, by just talking with strangers about whatever interests you -- and may conceivably interest them? After all, if you've stood on the cusp of nonexistence, then what's left to concern you?

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
You don't learn from the rain if you don't get wet first (did it go like that). Just try to have fun with it and experiment new ways to approach people. At the end you don't have much to lose, it might be embarrassing in the moment but trust me no one will keep it in mind for long. Organize a house party or go hand around at a cafe and compliment random people. As crazy as it might sound actually it's very simple. And as scary as it feels the best feeling is when you actually have done it. Who knows maybe that's how you'll find someone seeing how genuine you are. Wish you the best of luck!