Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Romanchikkuna jisatsu,

The romantic suicide...

I have long been a trend starter for romantic suicide. It's always been in my mind that I want to go out just like Romeo and Juliet. Wouldn't that be beautiful? If we loved so strongly that without it we would have no solid reason to live? But in all honesty isn't it just a myth that death has any feeling at all?

So the way I want to go is through love, acceptance and understanding. I don't want to be hurt by love before I go, I want to be in love when I go.

I've been longing for the right partner for a long time. I want to find somebody that will accept me first, understand me second and honestly love me in the end. I would like to hold somebody close to me while our fragile eyes shut permanently on this unusually cruel world. That to me is a romantic suicide.

The idea of a romantic suicide has long been a thing. The Japanese culture views suicide pacts as the best form of suicide. They call it "netto shinju." Japan even has what some consider you be the most romantic place on earth to commit suicide. I'm sure some of you have heard of it. It's called "Aokigahara" or sea of trees. It is better known as the suicide forest. A book by Seicho Matsumoto called "nami no to" or "the tower of waves" made the forest out to be a haunted and romantic place to commit suicide. The sorts of those left to die there called "yurei" are said to prowl there taking care of the ones who come with no hope left.

Theres a lot of places around the world that are said to cater to romantic suicides. Places like Mt. Mihara on the island of izu oshima in Japan where more than 900 despondent lovers have taken their lives by jumping into the volcano. Or beach head in south sussix England where more than 20 people a year jump off the beautiful cliffs following a suicide by a couple who couldn't live without their son who died. They strapped their son to their backs in rupsacks and jumped to their death.

I mean romantic suicide is something we all want. Whether it be by ourselves or with a partner. We all want to feel love in the end.

Where I an coming from on this is that I used to have a partner, in live and in death. We were a couple very much in love and very understanding of each other. We were planning a beautiful suicide together but he died before his time. That broke me. But like I said, I don't wanna die broken by love so I didn't ctb after his death. Instead I'm looking for a new partner that is willing to go out peacefully and lovingly. Holding each other in the very last moments. That's beautiful.

So whether it's netto shinju, romanchikkuna jisatsu, or simply romantic suicide. I know it's the way I want to go.

I love you guys.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1, GinaIsReady and Kiwi
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Sounds so romantic...
Maybe someday ill get a lover who could maybe shoot me in the back of my head ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Dying together, in love, is such a beautiful sentiment. Dreamy. I wish you all the best in finding this.

Reactions: Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Sounds so romantic...
Maybe someday ill get a lover who could maybe shoot me in the back of my head ❤❤❤
Maybe one day we could all be so happy. I wish for you to feel the love I have felt. Just don't lose it.
Dying together, in love, is such a beautiful sentiment. Dreamy. I wish you all the best in finding this.
Thank you. I know that one day I'll die happy. No matter what I refuse to go out by the wicked hands of others. I want to go on my terms. Surrounded by love...

Reactions: CURSED again