silkwings

silkwings

flying with doves, floating with swans
Apr 25, 2023
recently ive been interested in smoking as a coping mechanism on the side after a long day but i was wondering what some safe and readily available alternatives to rolling paper would be?
originally i was considering coffee filters but im not sure if they would burn as slow or even as needed.
also i have a few ways to cover the scent (wax melts, opening windows with my fans on and door closed, room spray) but i wanted to hear some ideas from you guys as well!!

thesilliestgoose

thesilliestgoose

Life is pointless torture
Jun 20, 2023
Bible paper is usually good to burn since it's thin usually lmao but regular rolling papers, blunt shells, pipes or bongs are the best way to go. A good way to hide the smell is to take the cardboard tube of a toilet paper roll and take 2-3 dryer sheets and put them across the end and secure it with a hair tie. Then stuff the tube with toilet paper and then blow the smoke into the tube

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
I would just smoke outside if I were you. Im sorry but I never smoked.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
dont smoke much anymore, but there were a few times i was in a pinch and resorted to apple pipes because im a clown :3

as for scent: in addition to the window/fan trick, id sometimes roll up a towel and smush it in the crack between the bottom of the door and the actual floor.