• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
You know how people say life is like a roller coaster full of ups and downs- well say each year represents one time going around the track. After about 42 times it's like ok that's it I'm really sick- I don't wanna go around anymore. If reached an age where I dread everything- like holidays - fuck not again- I've just done it over and over and over it's like ok that's enough. I don't wanna have another fucking Christmas didn't we just have one? Summer again??? Fuck that I've seen it too many times I don't wanba watch it again

Reactions: ExitTheDay, Jen Erik, Circles and 10 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Damn, I've only been doing this shit for almost twenty years and I agree too much. Never thought about it this way. Life is a loop.

Reactions: Circles and tomz323
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yup, and from what I've read on this forum most of our roller coasters have always been heading down.

Reactions: Circles and Maksimka Ai
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i got of my rollercoaster a long time ago i now just stand here and watch my life pass me by. Just stand here in the darkness loathing and hating my self as wasteing my life . But still refusing to get back on to the rollercoaster sad barsted am i not LOL .

Reactions: Circles and Maksimka Ai
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
You know how people say life is like a roller coaster full of ups and downs- well say each year represents one time going around the track. After about 42 times it's like ok that's it I'm really sick- I don't wanna go around anymore. If reached an age where I dread everything- like holidays - fuck not again- I've just done it over and over and over it's like ok that's enough. I don't wanna have another fucking Christmas didn't we just have one? Summer again??? Fuck that I've seen it too many times I don't wanba watch it again
pls do not give up....u r loved...:love:read the lyrics....

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and bacardirum
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I was thinking that song before I scrolled down to your post :)
tonight I´ll toast with a bacardi rum (cuba libre) in your direction....I luv liberty... liberty for all of us !!!!:love:

good old Ernest Hemmingway had one before he shot himself...in Havanna...

Reactions: Circles and bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Sticking with the boy band theme, I will toast to you right now, got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup :)

Enjoy your bacardi this evening :)

• Love
Reactions: Circles and martha
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I will, I have a dinner with two people that I love very much, my son and my daughter in law

here is a good boy band for you.... meet the 1975!

Reactions: Circles
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Ever since my grandmother moved far away, Holidays no longer fucking matter to me anymore... her household is what brought the whole family together and that's what really hurts, I've noticed ever since Christmas of 2011 they are rather really depressing to me because I never see my family during the holidays anymore