T

Tothemoonandback

Mar 7, 2020
Today i've just hit rock bottom...i feel so sad and lonely. I'm in isolation for 14 days with my daughter and this year has just pushed me over the edge. I was under Crisis team in march then Covid struck..i was then left and fell through the net...i have had one video call since and a couple of phone calls. I split with my ex of 4 years back in April and it was an emotionally abusive relationship and he is a functioning alcoholic..it has left me trauma bonded and consequently i am having time to think of the horrible things that happened and it's getting to me. I was also diagnosed with HSV2 virus 2 yrs ago which i can't come to terms with and pretty sure my ex gave me this which he denies..i'm off work long term sick and now my ssp has now stopped. I'm in a mess what do i do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Disco Biscuit, Symbiote and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
It sounds like you're really struggling :aw: Isolation must be so claustrophobic and difficult to deal with on top of everything else.

I hope you can find some comfort on this forum. Here is a big ((hug)) from me:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Tothemoonandback
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It might be worth getting in contact with your doctor again and getting sent back to the crisis team. Are you on any meds or anything like that?

Reactions: Tothemoonandback
T

Tothemoonandback

Mar 7, 2020
It might be worth getting in contact with your doctor again and getting sent back to the crisis team. Are you on any meds or anything like that?
No not at the moment. I had a bad reaction to Prozac and i was advised to stop them. I have tried everything over the 30 yrs of my depression. I also suffer with anxiety, ocd, bdd and bpd