L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So I read ages ago that a turkey basting bag was good for exiting - and today finally saw a roasting bag in my supermarket and bought it.

I put it over my head just to see how long it takes to not be able to breathe/till panic sets in. I didn't time it - I will do it again and time it another day - but seemed like a minute.

I have ketamine but not sure whenl it puts you a state where you are less aware of your breathing.

I would have to snort the ketamine, put bag over head and gaffer tape around it. I think that is possible - but the more ketamine the more I would lose control of my body. I have hade a line or two in the past week and been perfectly functional. I don't like being on lots of ketamine but I would need to be on a lot more to lose awareness of breathing.

I don't know how to test this further. Like do I need to do a lot of ketamine again (which I don't like) and then how do I time how long it takes me to need to lie down/not be in control of my body.

Is a roasting bag big enough with ketamine or do I need a bigger bag.

confused.

thanks

I want this to be an easy method but I am not sure any more that it is.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Personally, I'm a ket user and I wouldn't necessarily recommend anyone combining it with any method unless the person has a tolerance and a good awareness of body and mind things associated with the high.

Is the K to hypothetically kill your SI? Not a reliable drug for this, if we can even say there is one.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
idk, i know ketamine works pretty good to kill SI (in adequate quantities), but maybe make sure that the roasting bag is tightly sealed, maybe tape?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
idk, i know ketamine works pretty good to kill SI (in adequate quantities), but maybe make sure that the roasting bag is tightly sealed, maybe tape?
Just because it kills SI for you personally doesnt mean it will affect others the same, this shouldn't be taken as a rule. Purity is also something that should be taken in account. Street drugs get cut. Everyone's brain chemistry is different.

Reactions: falling_snow and maniac116
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Another thing to consider is, since you'd likely be rushing a bit to take the k then attach the bag, that k can make you very nauseous very fast if you snort in a way where it ends up in the back of your throat and into your stomach. It can trigger pretty terrible vomiting depending the person*.

(*its me- im the person puking in the yard of an air bnb after a party. you can end up puking real hard and oh my god having very hard to tear bag taped to your face if that happens would be actual hell.)

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Another thing to consider is, since you'd likely be rushing a bit to take the k then attach the bag, that k can make you very nauseous very fast if you snort in a way where it ends up in the back of your throat and into your stomach. It can trigger pretty terrible vomiting depending the person*.

(*its me- im the person puking in the yard of an air bnb after a party. you can end up puking real hard and oh my god having very hard to tear bag taped to your face if that happens would be actual hell.)
the drip can certainly be enough to make someone vomit if they aren't used to it.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Not to out myself too hard on activities I enjoy but I'm def used to it but if enough gets back there too fast your body will literally try to projectile the poison contents from your stomach. Just a word of warning on your idea.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have taken higher doses a couple of times and kind of remember the taste. It didn't make me sick.

The K is to hopefully take away the awareness of not breathing. I read just one story of a 19 year old who took K and put a plastic bag over his head and died. The other story was a girl in the bath - hers was an accident, the first was deliberate.

I have gaffer tape.

I'm gonna carry it all around with me in case I get sectioned again.

I'm honesty not sure if it will work or not…

I also have a bigger bag at home - for protecting furniture. Which would allow more time.

I probably need to time the amount of time till air runs out in both bags then time a trip on K.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The ketamine anesthesia induction dose is 4-5mg/kg. So if a 70kg person injects themselves with 350mg of ketamine IV, they will be completely unconscious for about 15 minutes. Doing this at 450mg is a safe bet. The same effect is possible IM, but more ketamine is required and the onset of action is longer. If the ketamine you have is a street drug, you need a purity test before dosing.

AbyssalAlien

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
Scuba method is better than the turkey bag method. Mainly cause with turkey bag, you have to make absolutely sure the gas does not have a way to exit or seep out. The risk here is brain damage if you mess up.