cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Hello, I'm toying with the idea of taking Ritalin because I just need the shit, I can't fall asleep at night and feel unwell 24/7, maybe there are other things than ritalin. . i know ZERO about drugs and have never used them (not even weed). help me thanks

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hello, I'm toying with the idea of taking Ritalin because I just need the shit, I can't fall asleep at night and feel unwell 24/7, maybe there are other things than ritalin. . i know ZERO about drugs and have never used them (not even weed). help me thanks
I used to take Ritalin for my ADHD. Ritalin is a stimulant so if you can't fall asleep at night it's the wrong medication for you, as it increases focus and concentration. Maybe try chamomile tea or lavender smells? Btw there are also non-stimulant options for ADHD.

Reactions: lachrymost
O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
Sorry, I know it's been a while for this thread, but I thought I'd mention something anyway. I take it for my ADD as well, definitely agreed with the above response.

But also, if you have gi issues/sensitive stomach, it might make you sick at first. It took me about 2wks solid of daily nausea and worse to adjust. Not fun times.

Reactions: cali22♡