Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Any ways to have some fun with them? 18mg, generally just helped me stay awake and focused, almost like I could see clearly lol.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have never taken Ritalin LA, which I guess is what you're referring to but I have taken ordinary Ritalin and Concerta (slow release methylphenidate). The regular Ritalin you just crush and snort. Concerta you sort of chew or cut off the coating.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I have never taken Ritalin LA, which I guess is what you're referring to but I have taken ordinary Ritalin and Concerta (slow release methylphenidate). The regular Ritalin you just crush and snort. Concerta you sort of chew or cut off the coating.

I believe it is concerta, methylphenidate er. But yeah I figured as with most controlled er's you have to get through the tamper coating.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I believe it is concerta, methylphenidate er. But yeah I figured as with most controlled er's you have to get through the tamper coating.
It has a layer of the drug on the outside of the coating and a chunk inside.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
It has a layer of the drug on the outside of the coating and a chunk inside.

Okay, just didn't want to snort fillers and shit if I did. I've been through that game with pain killers or CWE with them. Plugging is usually ol' faithful lol.